• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

DarkChariardX

The master of Fire pokemon
    Years
    If you have the games, what Pokemon follows you around at the moment, or generally? And if you don't have the games yet, who do you plan to have follow you?

id have my awesome typhlosion walk behind me, that or my charizard!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
    My shiny ninjask, naturally. The follower sprites even show up shiny too, which is cool.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    Some hilariously oversized Pokemon like Snorlax or the legendarys, 'cause I'd like to see what would happen when I tried to go into a tight spot.

Or a Mudkipz.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    Whoever I'm training at the moment. The first pokemon in your party walks behind you, so you have to have the pokemon you want to walk in front of you in the first slot.

Alpha Eevee
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    I found a new love in my Milotic.
    Either Milotic or any one of the Eevee evolutions.

Nincada

Please be kind.
    Years
    Imo they shouldn't have made the follower the first person in your party, you should have just been able to indicate it on the pokemon's summary.

I don't like the idea of having to share the time with any random pokemon I am training, but the idea is still cool.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    For the time being while playing through the main storyline of the game, it'll be whoever I'm possibly training on my team. Afterward though, it'll be a few of my personal favorites such as Elekid, Houndoom, Dragonite, Grovyle, and I'm sure there will be more to add.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Throughout the first playthrough of the game, I'll have my starter Pokemon which will be Cyandiquil. Obviously, as time goes on, I'll have to switch Pokemon around but, after the elite four, Typhlosion will take the lead permanently.

Detox

Or Wailord, just for the LOLZ

Back