• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
    Well of course my pokemon will change because of training, but when I have any free time I will first try all the legendairies, then I will get some small cute pokemon, then huge pokemon. *nods*

Man this is going to be sooooo much fun!!! There is only 6 days left before it comes to America! *squels*

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Def. Wailord so I couldnt see anything when walking upward

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I'll probably switch around a lot so I'm not sure yet. Once I get my Pearl team into there though probably my Miltank or future Marowak. :D

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Hehe two of my faves too! ^^ Probably some kind of dragon.. or something cute and cuddly like Skitty! =]

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Missingno*! JK, I would so want a Charmander to follow me. I mean, have you seen the sprites for them? They are now officially the cutest things ever!! I love this feature of the game. I give Shigeru and Satoshi-Sensei a big thumbs up on this! I've only heard one complaint about the feature, and that's that the Pokemon don't say their names like in the anime. So what? Big deal, we haven't had Pokemon say their names since Special Pikachu Edition!

*I heard you'll just have a shiny Bulbasaur if you put him to the front. Hence the Fan term, "Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur"

Back