• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wins the Superbowl?

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Who wins the Superbowl Colts or Saints?
    I say the New Orleans Saints.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    The Colts they are the better team. I also like them better and I only like Reggie Bush on the Saints.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
  • Both teams have a great chance at it, but we all know what happens to Drew Brees under pressure. The Colts have a very strong offense, but we'll have to see how it holds against the Saints D.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Colts r good and Peytons hard to beat but I just think its the Saints year

Ayselipera

I'm going to go with the colts. I just like them so much better then the Saints and I love Peyton Manning. Plus they seem like a pretty good team to me. :)

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • After tearing up the Jets number one ranked defense last week, I'm pretty sure the Colts will win especially on the neutral field in Miami.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I am so upset right now. Damn the Saints. They've practically won the game at this point.

Edit: I just lost a bunch of money.

Last edited:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Saints, Saints, Saints for me. I want those Manning boys to be smacked around to be honest. Also, Dante's Inferno commercial was a Superbowl ad. I thought that was kinda cool.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I normally don't watch much Football, but I was hoping on the Saints on winning, and I was right. :D

That said, both I thought had potential to win anyway. Did seem like the Colts were going to win in the first quarter, though.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I lost this week's lunch money on betting for the Colts. :-| This is so messed up. Oh well, congratulations to the Saints, I guess. [/disappointed]

Back