• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who would have Won..?

Who Would've Won..?

• Total voters

Grexx

Angel of Truth
    Years
    Now this one's for all those who have played Emerald. We all know the story, that there once waged a battle between Kyogre and Groudon in order to dominate the Earth. We also know the end that Rayquaza came to stop this battle (if he hadn't we wouldn't be here voting and posting! lol) Now my question is who would've won this battle if Rayquaza hadn't stopped them, who would've won? PS - Basically, Kyogre is of the water type so he has an advantage over the ground typed Groudon. But Groudon has a secret weapon too, Solarbeam! (its a level up move for him ,so a wild Groudon will learn Solarbeam) and combine that with his ability Drought (continuous sunnyday) he came rapidly fire Solarbeams! So that makes it a very tough fight.

I think Kyogre would've won coz he's got the water type STAB (same type attack bonus) against a Groudon of the ground type. Besides, Kyogre's Special Attack is very high comapered to the sp.def of Groudon!

That makes Kyogre the winner!

Besides, Kyogre was winning after all...cause we can still see the effects, there's 71% of water compared to just 29% of land, on the surface of the Earth! ( xD )

Not really, that's only in " game battle" sense. Groudon and Kyogre probably would have been fighting for all of eternity if the player never wasn't able to get involved. Their battle would had lead to endless droughts, rain, earthquakes, basically destroying the earth. So either neither would win, or they would both destroy themselves. At least that's how I see it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Me Too Kyogre would win Because even it's Ground Type
    Water is still Powerful >3 Look at the Resistance in Marriland *giggles*
    But Miltank will Pawn them All Okies? *winks* >3
    Kawaii~

-Yasumin >3 Your Sweet Friend ^_^

I agree lol
    filllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeer

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    uh, well I guess it can go either way. It you teach groudon solar beam (I think it learns by level up) it can own kyorge.

Back