• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Would Win Todadile Or Squirtile?

Who Would Win Todadile Or Squirtile??

• Total voters
Years
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles!

Depends on the moves used. Squirtle has more defensive abilities to fool around with. Like Counter.
    Although, Emo Totodile could Rage himself into the drivers seat. Of the short school bus. Poor Squirtle.

Donatello does machines...

Last edited:

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • As far as I know, Tackle doesn't have any spesific crit-rate apart from the usual. (6,25%?)
    Apart from that, Totodile gets Leer, so it's not like he can't lower Squirtles defence too....
    :P

I must have read the description for tackle wrong when I checked in Gold. I haven't checked the description for years anyway. Also I wasn't sure what Totodile's move was.

Zetlian2-kinra

Yup, i make VIDEOS!! :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2009
    Squirtle.

Why is it that so many people are obsessed with all 3 evos??

i HATE those people...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Squirtle.

Why is it that so many people are obsessed with all 3 evos??

i HATE those people...

Can you rephrase that so it makes sense?

If you're asking why people usually consider these pokemons' evolutions in their comparisons, it's because nobody enters a competitive battle with Squirtle or Totodile instead of Blastoise or Feraligatr...however, the use of the word "obsessed" in this context confuses me. :/

The Roshi

I must become stronger...
    Years
  • Seeing as how squirtile doesn't exist... I think totodile would win. Wait, "todadile" isn't a pokemon either. Seriously these posts need to end, especially since you aren't even going to bother spelling the names correctly. Go collect post counts somewhere else.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    But hide in the shell is such a coward !
    Hah. Nice one

Who Would Win Todadile Or Squirtile?

Oh yeah.

Definitely Squirtle.
    Its a BLU Totodile under disguise.

Totodile. No wonder i never remove him from my team in G/S/C. If I would have built my team in Platinum than Feraligatr would be my lead.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Totodile because it's cute and... can use scratch I think? idk.

Back