• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

LunarAssassin

Miya3q
Years
  • Recently i have been thinking, reaching into the depths of my brain to bring back some childish imagery. Its a nice way to think and a fun idea to share.

Imagine, you have a hoorrible night for some reason and you just couldn't get a good nights sleep. when you awake the next morning you head to your bathroom and stare at the mirror, in this mirror you see something, whatever you were wishing for at that very moment comes true.

Lets say the wish is to own a REAL pokemon, no one else in the world has one obviously and you also get a pokeball just incase wherever you live doesn't allow pets.

Out of the four hundred and ninety something pokemon, which one would you choose? why this particular one? and what sorts of things can you imagine doing with it(activities,life etc...)? And how do you think certain people would react? (friends, family etc...) Please, think realistically. no one else has one but you, and your pokemon has all the abilities it has normally (breathing fire, gust storms, electricity shocks etc...)

Last edited:

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
  • I'd definitely have a dragonite. He's small enough to fit indoors, immensely powerful to protect me from dangers, cool enough to be accepted by my friends and family, and the main thing is able to fly. Being able to fly would just be an awesome thing. He can fly my friends, he can fly my family, and most importantly. Me lol. I wouldn't treat him as a tool. He'd be a member of the family, and not like a dog. Like a human.

I would train it and exercise it so he could stay in shape. I'd definitely treat it as my best friend. But really, I'd share the joy of the pokemon. He'd help me and I'd help him. I'd love him as a best friend and I'd embrace him like a family member.

My family would be in shock, then understanding. Other than that, I'd try to keep the activity to a minimum. Not everyone has to know, but I am sure they will lol. Someone will find out, and then no one would mess with me since I have a dragon. Or the contrary. Maybe someone will kidnapp me and use my dragonite. I doubt they could though. One dragon pulse and the mishaps would be dealt with. I'm sure they'd take it out of the poke'ball. honestly, its undoubtfully true. Why else would they take me?

Overall, I'd embrace it to the fullest. He'd be my bestfriend all the time and I'd try to share it with the world by doing good deeds. he would not be a tool, but more like my brother myself (dragon brother has a cool ring to it) hopefully, this will spark some cooler version of the anime. But, I don't think we could handle it. Eventually, we'd hunt them to extinction, use them to kill each other, abuse them and have them go into rampages, etc. But something in suggests we could get past that and still have a healthy relationship with the pokemon

It would be great though.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • Quilava! Because it's adorable. (Almost chose totodile, but he might bite me/ my stuff/ family). Nobody would mess with me, because I'd tell him to attack him. I'd be protected, and have a great friend. Me and Quilava would be inseperable.

My family would be creeped out, but soon get used to it. And I'd love it....

pinksyllibus

a lunar antidote
    Years
  • Arcanine!

A big fluffy dog, who can carry you places, and defend you if needed. That would be awesome. My second choice would probably be Hypno. I love to sleep, and with a Hypno around, say bye-bye to sleeping problems! Just have to be careful he doesn't eat your dreams..

My family would probably be in shock, and not the good kind. However, my little sister would get a kick out of it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    I'd probably have a Flygon. Big, badass dragon whom I can fly places instead of having to drive there? Yes please. xD

Plus, Flygon isn't huge, and it's not as nasty as other Pokémon. If I trained it, it would be basically like a big, scaly dog~

~Starry

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • Swampert! Not only is he the cutest blue frog in the world, but he is also a water type, immune to electricity, and couldn't be a more perfect match for me.

Little known fact: Swampert was the first pokemon I raised from level 1 to level 100. Well, really it was a Mudkip, since he didn't evolve until later on (of course) (;

I also really like Cubone for some reason, so he might be a good choice as well. Although, my cat likes to chase squriels, and Cubone does look sort of like one, so that might not be the best choice *shudders at the thought of having a dead Cubone dropped on the floor*

Ditto wouldn't be good, because the pokemon has to be in front of him, and since there are no other pokemon, we can all see the problems.

This question has too many answers (:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I would choose Ralts because 1.Teleport 2.It looks cool. 3. It evolves into Gardevoir the coolest pokemon ever
    second choice would be poochyena I could tell everyone its just a dog until it uses fire fang plus who doesn't like poochyena?

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Turtwig beacuse he is so cute and he has good moves so I can train him. We would play together.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would love to have either Blaziken, Infernape, Absol, Flygon, Scizor, and Electivire as my main companion.

We'd travel around the world, my Pokemon and I.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Crobat. Imagine flying all around town at high speeds with that thing, and it could serve as a good bodyguard as well with omgwtfpwnsome Poison Fang or Aerial Ace.

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
  • I'd definitely choose Raikou.

IMAGINE A FRIGGIN THUNDER DOG ._.

I'd dash to school on my Raikou. And no one will bother. Lol.

Raikou, use thunder! *sends noob haters flying*

LunarAssassin

Miya3q
    Years
  • Wow i didn't expect to get so many replies ^^ its nice to know im not the only one with such an imagination!
    As for myself, i'd have a Jolteon.
    I'd love for me and it to just hang around the apartment, a good companion to have around and loyal. i could always count on it to protect me. i'd obviously treat it like a good friend, but it lives with me. Being able to have him walk around with me and having others wonder what the heck it it? so awesome!!also, though i would hate to put him in a pokeball, it would be good to know he could be hidden easily if the apartment mananger came in to inspect the apartment. Id be fun to take him to college with me but i doubt that would go over very well. Overall, my family would probably want me to get rid of it at first cause our apartments allow no pets. but once i introduce the pokeball idea imm sure they could cope and accept Jolteon.

Second choice would be Lugia. its huge yeah, but id have it fly me places where we could be alone and hang out and talk. such a huge bird would easily attract attention and he wouldnt fit in my room lol!!but it'd still be amazing.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • I'm very torn between Squirtle and Entei.

Squirtle is my favorite pokemon ever! He would be so much fun to have around, because he's so playful and mischevious, and in the summer time he would be a blast! We could play in the pool--after he filled it up with his water gun, of course. And he's small, so I could just carry him around with me everywhere I went. And he could bring me sodas from the fridge, lol.

But Entei would just be awesome. He's huge and fluffy and can talk and when he talks, he has the voice of Yami Yugi. xD

I think I would pick Squirtle though, just because he's always been my #1.

(Though a Ponyta would be awesome! A freakin flaming horse! Heck yeah!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    houndoom, because my dog already has similar look to houndoom, adding horns and the ability to torch any intruders would be sweet :D

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Shuppet. No one would even have to know I had him and he could play tricks on my family.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Definatly, Typhlosion!
    Imagine having a huge flamming with you at all times!

I'm currently writting a story about a kid, his cyndaquil, and their misadventures.

Back