• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you glomp?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Well the title says it all.

Who from PC would you glomp?

Who would glomp you?

Defintion: Glomp
    1. Spontaneously jumping on somone's back lovingly.
    2. When one enthusiasticly hugs. Often used by fangirls.
    3.You run over to someone, picks them up, hugs them carries them around and happily puts them down.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Who...from PC...would I glomp? -runs and hug tackles Hiidoran- HEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't know who would glomp me, but I doubt I'd glomp anyone.

My hugs are awesome, however! Or so I've been told!

Onyx_X

The Onyx Knight
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    You all MAY be in for a serious glomp...who knows.
    Rn while you still can.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Well, all my friend son here really. ^__^; I have never met an online friend before, or even seen any on a webcam or something (well, once, but it was only for a few seconds so it doesn't count. XD) so if I saw one in real life, I would be way excited. XD

And for the reverse, I dunno who would glomp me. I know Anna would hug me, that's certain, but i dunno about glomp. Course, whenever I hear glomp, I automatically use the definition of "Run super fast and combine a hug and tackle so that you both fall and probably break some bones in the process" so, by your definition, yeah, her hug would be excited. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sadly, I'm not much of a 'glomping person', my alternative to glomping would be, 'hey what's up.' And I'd say that to the following people:

Oh wait, it might be a little too long of a list and I don't want to spend the time or energy to list them. But yea, quite a few people.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I used to do that when by chance I was hugging someone. I would just hug them normally, and then lift them up and swing them around until they became dizzy before I set them down. I made someone fall down once b/c they were so dizzy. lol. I don't know if that is neccessarily a glomp though.

Years
  • Why does nobody like glomping? D:

Who from PC would you glomp?
    Well for starters everyone in my signature :D Especially my pairs :3 and probably a few other people, like razor leaf >:D But if i forgot any close friends i'm sorry, i would glomp you too :D x] it is pretty late xD
    Who would glomp you?
    I'd hope the people in my signature would xD I've been told on more than one occasion that SR would glomp me :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I would glomp Jared and Dev and Kei and Thomas and Liam and Syddy and Shawn and Zeffers and Bloo and Humberto and Ana and Live and probably more people but those are the ones off the top of my head.

As for who would glomp me, idk. I don't think I am glompable.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd most likely glomp Toujours or Katja. I don't know anyone who'd glomp me here, but I think it'd be Gardenia101.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • My pairs. Devin. Caliban glomps me everytime I join the irc. Ummm. Ah I would glomp Megan. Yeah... Not like I would knock anyone down. I way 70 pounds so....

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • First, I'll glomp Buoysel...for being an awesome pair to me. But that'll be kinda awkward to him. xD Then I'll glomp everyone in my PC family, especially Raichu, Xyrin and Hybrid. :D

Who would glomp me? The same people I mentioned, probably,. xD

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • Nobody here has seen Weaboostories, have they?

I wouldn't glomp anyone because they might not want me to/I could hurt them/it's silly/I'd prefer a nice consentual hug.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I'd glomp Rated, Inky and probably Dia.
    Who would glomp me? Probably Rated, Dia and for some reason me o3o.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Uhm.. Let's see...

Razor Leaf, Hiiro (I cant remember his new account), Kaori, Signomi, Fuyuhiko or however it's spelt, and a ton of other people who's account names I've forgotten.
    I LOVE YOU ALL <3

As for who would glomp me... Uh, no one comes to mind.

Back