• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you travel with

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
Years
  • Say you were going on your journey to become a pokemon master. Who would be the 2 or 3 people you would want to travel with from the anime. You can pick ANYBODY from the anime professer oak, giovanni, mrs ketchem etc.

well mines unoriginal

I would travel with Brock because he is always prepared and cooks good food.
    Then May because it would be fun to relax and watch a contest here and there.
    Maybe part time i would let giovanni travel with me just cause hes the leader of team rocket and would give me lots of money >_>

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • Well if I could go on an adventure with any of the characters, it would be:

Brock, because I have always liked when he traveled with Ash and he is a true Pokemon breeder.
    Claire, because she is an awesome gym leader and her dragon Pokemon are amazing.
    Tracey, because his drawings are awesome and he would be a fun person to talk and travel with.

Years
  • For me, it would be:

James: He is a sexy boy. He also has a sweet personality and is very funny. I would be on him like....

Ahem :D Well, despite being naive, he is knowledgeable in numerous areas (at times, he seems to know everything XD). He would be useful to have around. Yeah :)

Meowth: He is a talking Pokemon and can therefore translate what other Pokemon say. He can also tell them what I have to say by translating my speech into Pokemon language.

Brock: He can do many domestic tasks. Furthermore, it would be funny watching him perv on women and get shot down.

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Harley, James, and Lando. We would all get along great.

Years
  • Misty-We could compare water pokemon & fight over who is the better water trainer XD
    Dawn-She's a pretty cool girl once you get to know her & her contests are pretty cool.
    Yup, we'd be an awome girl trio! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Marina — A.k.a. the G/S/C girl. She's a nice person so... yeah, she's nice, that's why.

James — Give me one reason not to choose him. Oh the hilarity of disguises. :D
    Yes, that screenshot is actually from the anime, the episode was banned in the West — obvious reasons.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Misty - 'Cause shes my favorite character
    Georgio - To hit on Misty and epically fail AGAIN
    Tracey - Because he would be the one to tell me stuff I never knew about (Tracey: you so know that the pokedex also has options for organic poison cures, heckling Gym Leaders, etc., right?)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dawn and Ash. Just because I'm a Pearlshipper with good tiping, secrecy, and a lot of determination.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Brock - He can cook good and a good traveler too.
    May - She goes to contests which is nice to watch and, I must see her Blaziken XD
    Dawn - She can be smart at times and same thing as for May. Go to contests.

So that would make all together and of course me, two Males and two Females XD

Wormatsu

Reborn Pokémon Fanatic
    Years
  • Man, I must be boring, but I would travel with the original three: Ash, Misty and Brock. No-one added, no-one taken off. It was the best combination of main characters ever and I think I would personally fit with them perfectly, calming Ash down when he really gets going, carrying Brock away when he gets carried away with the ladies etc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    James - *points to Pryvol* Same reason. xDDD
    Molly - Because's she's a cool character.
    Max - Because he's smarter than me, and he'll help to keep James from doing anything too stupid.

Years
  • hmm the main 3 who ill travel with would be
    james: because hes funny and not 2 meation hotness =]
    brock: well so he can cook my food i couldnt cook 2 save my life and it would be funny 2 see him get pinned down everytime he falls 4 a girl lol
    misty: mainly so i can use her mallet of doom and would be cool 2 have another girl either her or dawn

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I wanna Travel with Brock and Tyson!

Brock: I like him because we can both go krazy over girls... lol also he's an excellent breeder, so thats wut I wanna be too! XD

Tyson: I don't know if sum of you remember him, but he was in the Hoenn region at the Hoenn League and he had the cowboy cool looking meowth, so yea I like his style, and pokemon, so he would be cool to be friends and travel with!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I still say Harley, James, and Lando. We could all go shopping because Lando needs help with that and have lots of OTHER fun making movies and such! Lol *>*

Years
  • Definitely Gary and Ash. Mostly because they're my favourite characters, and because it'd be fun watching them travelling together. XD

Back