• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you travel with

Radouti

Better than you
Years
  • James: Who did not see this coming? I would LOVE to travel with him. In addition to being sexy, he has a kind, gentle, and sensitive personality. He also has a great sense of humor and is fun to hang around. Every night, I would crawl into his sleeping bag and...

Okay, that is enough. There are children on this forum XD But, yeah. He is also knowledgeable in many areas (he is naive, not dumb). His wide array of knowledge would make him useful to have on my journey.

Brock: He can cook and clean. It would also be funny to watch him get shot down by the women he preys on.

Meowth: He can translate Pokemon language for me.

Last edited:

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • I'd definitely travel with Koharu as she's my favourite character. Wouldn't mind bringing Brock along as well since he's a good chef and can offer helpful advice when its needed.

Years
  • Brock cause his cook should taste great.
    Dawn because I would learn a lot from her. Ultimately, I'd say May. I just love her.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I would love to travel with Bianca and Dawn. Bianca is exuberant and eccentric and I love her infectious personality! She's a lot of fun and I'd love to adventure with her because I don't think I'd ever have a boring day!

I'd say Dawn because she seems like a wonderful friend. She's compassionate and emotionally intelligent and I think she would offer magnificent advice. She seems dependable and a friend who'd remain by your side through thick and thin. That's exactly the type of person I'd want to travel with!

I would also like to travel with Butler and Diane from Jirachi: Wish Maker because I think it would be interesting to learn more about these characters. I wouldn't mind accompanying Alice from The Rise of Darkrai on a journey, either.

Years
  • Cynthia and Lance, two champions who would probably have a lot of wisdom and advice to offer along the journey. Plus, I would have strong battlers by my side if we were ambushed by bandits or wild Pokémon on our travels.

Back