• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's strongest: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Mananphy?

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    I just reported that spam. Arceus is not a Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Mananphy. If possible I'd mute that post.

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    arceus
    celebi
    jirachi |
    mew |-the same overall-
    mananphy|

in that order. and i'll show you their max stats:

celebi
    HP:404
    AT:339
    DEF:339
    SP.AT:339
    SP.DEF:339
    SPEED:339

mew:
    AT:229
    DEF:229
    SP.AT:229
    SP.DEF:229
    SPEED:229

jirachi:

mananphy:

but, arceus!:
    HP:444
    AT:339
    DEF:339
    SP.AT:339
    SP.DEF:339
    SPEED:339

and so, arceus is better than them all

This is a Discussion, not a place to put stats or say Arceus is better than all of them. Arceus is not to be discussed in this topic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2008
    i was just saying... anyways, i DID put mananphy and celebi and mew adn then jirachi in it. and its not like it matters, i only posted once. not a million times. and besides... i'd like to add my own comment... is that natural or not?

Xylitol

*Insert pun here*
    Years
    Celebi's going to the past right now to murder the other's parents.

...yeah. o_o* At least anime-wise.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Sheimi isn't a "baby lgendary".

I prefer to refer to them as a collective as "variable legendaries." But yeah, Shaymin looks like one, as it's just as tiny and cute as the other ones, only it's not some weird alien-looking thing, it's a hedgehog of some kind with leaves and flowers instead of spikes.

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
    I prefer to refer to them as a collective as "variable legendaries." But yeah, Shaymin looks like one, as it's just as tiny and cute as the other ones, only it's not some weird alien-looking thing, it's a hedgehog of some kind with leaves and flowers instead of spikes.
    Seimi is not! Go to baby pokemon and look around the Mew, Celebi, mANANPHY, OR jIRACHI AREAS.

Years
    Seimi is not! Go to baby pokemon and look around the Mew, Celebi, mANANPHY, OR jIRACHI AREAS.
    I'm sorry, I have NO idea what you're talking about. They aren't baby pokemon. Please explain.

[Back on topic] Celebi can transcend time, and Jirachi grants wishes, Manaphy does... something; but Mew has "the genetic composition of all pokemon", which includes Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and every other legend & normal pokemon. Mew is strongest.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    Mew is the strongest because he can learn any TM and is pure Psychic

Celebi is the worst because his type opens up 7 weaknesses

Years
    Mew always for me. I got mad respect for the others, but their just something about Mew ;) Not sure whether you talk about their strength in game or in the anime. Its easier to decide game wise because you can just look up stats, but in the anime its more open to discussion. But like I said, its lil Mew for me.

Back