• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's strongest: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, or Mananphy?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I personally think Manaphy, because of it's ability and high stats.

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    Kenji-kun;2448026xplain. [Back on topic said:
    Celebi can transcend time, and Jirachi grants wishes, Manaphy does... something; but Mew has "the genetic composition of all pokemon", which includes Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and every other legend & normal pokemon. Mew is strongest.

THANK YOU.

In the Anime, Mew would win, hands down.
    Look at the way Mew fought in "Pokemon: The First Movie".

In the games, Jirachi because it's Steel half shields it.
    However, if Mew used Earthquake on it...it's all over.

So, Mew wins. :)

Pixelated

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    It's Mew. He can learn any move since he has the ability of every pokemon.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Jirachi is weak to the most common move in the game, EQ...so no. Manaphy...I hate that thing, sorry. Between Mew and celebi. Mew is uber, celebi is not...mew has 3 weaknesses...celebi has 7, one being a 4x weak. All this crap about "without the TMs, mew wouldn't stand a chance against *insert pokemon here*" I'm not buying it. Mew looked pretty dang good without the TMs against the most powerful pokemon ever, mewtwo. I don't even wanna here about Dr. Poser, AKA Arceus. Mew is the best, celebi in 2nd. I don't care about the other two.

Masami

:D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    If we're talking about battle ability, mew obviously has the others beaten. After all, it has the second largest move-pool in the game, and they all share the same stats.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Mew -_-;

Has the Genetic Composition of all of them. Has the movepool power to destory all of them, and its stats aren't to shabby...

Shaymin has a poor movepool, so it gets killed by Mew's Greater Movepool

So there

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    lets see a good flamethrower from mew will hurt jirachi and celibi badly, then an energy ball causes manphy problems

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Mew is strongest of course. Serebii had problems with the Rocket gang and Jirachi could not help fight against Groudon. (I don't know much about manafi though). But Mew could stand up against Mewtwo, so I think Mew's the most powerful. I think it's the most powerful Pokemon until the 4th gen.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Mew: Could hold its own against all Pokemon, Excluding Arcues...Who could just dissengrate It
    Celebi: Has problems protecting itself
    Jirachi: ^ See Celebi
    Manaphy: Haven't seen what an Adult Manaphy can pull off, so Can't say much

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think Mew. :\ It can easily cover its weaknesses considering it can learn a majority, if not all, the moves.

Back