• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whos that pokemon?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    We have a winner, folks. =gets out a microphone= Sorry, Jowood, you did not win. Our prime winner is...Mew564. Congrats. And i'm gonna wait until a new riddle is shown. :P

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Okay, how about: My name spelled backwards is that of a creature that many people are terrified of. Plus I'm from the first season.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    n_n; That's easy. Ekans spelled backwards is snake. And Arbok is Kobra. Humans fear both animals...So it's Ekans/Arbok. =D

Try this...You can find me in the caves...and if you I'll supersonic you..

:chinese: Peace...XD

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Would that be Zubat? Or maybe Golbat.

Okay, this one should be tougher. (maybe :p) I was first found in a weapons factory.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Urm...could it be Zapdos? Or Voltorb? Voltorbs are found in any place that you called a factory...Even in Evil Team HQ...

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    Hey, hey,,, hey.
    Imakuni? said:
    I am a dark type. i am in gold/silver and am amongst the last 20 pokemon. i am found in mt silver. who am i?
    Larvitar isn't DARK type (ROCK/GROUND), so it's Tyranitar (ROCK/DARK), and Ash found a Tyranitar (Baby Larvitar's mother) in Mt. Silver,,, I think ...
    asher_son_of_ash said:
    The guy i'm saying about is one of a kind, his clumsy but smart and is also loving. He has spiky hair too...
    Ash isn't a Pok?mon ("whos that pokemon?")
    asher_son_of_ash said:
    You can find me in the caves...and if you I'll supersonic you.
    Zubat was another answer...
    Duke R said:
    Have not eyes,
    but always flies...
    ...so I think is Golbat... I think ...
    WillowMage said:
    I was first found in a weapons factory.
    I don't know, if you're talking'bout the games, it's Zapdos ...

Years
    • NY
    • Seen Mar 20, 2013
    Actually mine was Koffing. It's on the the bottom of the team rocket version card of Koffing, in the description.

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
    Years
    Here is a hard one. Iam nothing but rock, but have amazing powers. Who Am I?

Hakuryu

Years
    Correct. Next quiz.

Iam very powerfull. But my weakness is Electricity. Who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
    Oh, sorry. Anyway next quiz. "You must give up you cannot win. Our power will destroy you; you must give in!" What type of pokemon am I?

Back