• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whos that pokemon?

Hakuryu

The raiser of the Dragons
    Years
    I know. Exactly. That's correct. Next quiz. "My power is unbelivable; once you see me you cannot win!" Who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
    Yes--It's Rayquaza. Next quiz. Im tall and Im a really powerfull Electric type. Who am I?-

Hakuryu

Years
    Yes; it is Amphros. Next quiz. (this is fun) Anyway. Iam really short; but im kinda strong. Iam a baby pokemon. Who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
    Tyrogre;yes you said Kyogre, but I knew what you meant. ^^;; Anywho; next quiz. I have Blue Jewls for eyes. I dont evolve either. Who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
    Correct. If you get this right; I will make you a surprise! Iam a fire dog. You could say Im legendary. But Im not. The only way to evolve me is by Fire Stone. Who am I?

Hakuryu

Years
    It's up above you're last post. You'll like it! You dun' have to use it; it's just a congratilatory thing. ^^;; When people get stuff right and things; I make surprises. ^_^

cyber_killer

Ahoi thar.
    Years
    Hey, I Used
    whos that pokemon?
    (withot The Spaces) And It Won't Show Up!

Hakuryu

Years
    I'll host it for you.
    whos that pokemon?
    There's the image; just put the tags around it in you're sigy.

EDIT: Here's the URL. [url]https://www.sighost.us/members/Flygon/whothatpokemon.gif[/url]

Back