• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the most attractive character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    I wasn't sure if this is the right place to put it, but it does have to do with the characters on the show.

So my question is, who do you think is the most attractive character in the Pokemon series?

When you reply, please explain why and not " Satoshi is sooooooooo HAWT!!!"

I think Gary is attractive. He seems to have grown a lot over the series, and seems more adult-ish. He gave up being Ash's rival to become a Pokemon Professor.

I also like James. He's goofy and very funny!

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
    Years
    Me likie ze may ooooh so hot and such a good coordinator.. (pokes sig) plus she had good character development from a stupid bimbo to a confident coordinator

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    What if I said Prof. Oak? :P

No, no, not really. xD;
    I'd go with May, or someone random like Domino... hmm.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    I would go with Dawn since she does know some good contest moves and she will end up being a high class cordinator some where near the end of the Pokemon DP series

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I used to LOVE Ash when I was little. I think I had an obsession or something...he looks ALOT better in the new epiodes rather than in the Kanto ones. But still...I probably prefer Brock over anyone else. He's got several of my favorite Pokemon. And he's tall...:) And James is cute as well (that would work, conscidering my name is Jessie! xD). You gotta love that blue hair.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Ive got to say Bruno, of the Kanto E4. Hes got large muscles and as a gay man thats sooo cute, but no, I dont find cartoons sexy or anything, just if I had to chose one

Years
    I have to say Lisa she was quite Cute and i link the Sinnoh Champion

I have to say Lisa she was quite Cute and i think the Sinnoh Champion

Last edited:

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    Lance all the way!! His outfit is so cool, especially his cape. I watch the episodes starring him over and over again, just because I think he is really awesome.

When I was little, I used to have a big poster of Ash hanging on my bedroom wall. I really liked him back then.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I used to LOVE Ash when I was little. I think I had an obsession or something...he looks ALOT better in the new epiodes rather than in the Kanto ones.

So did I XD And yeah, he does look a lot better with his Sinnoh clothes.

Ash is first but then its probably Drew, his green hair was cool

BDT

On my way to be a MASTER
    Years
    hmm so hard Misty back in the day when i was like what 13 lol but out of the Girls i prefer May she worked so hard through the Advance series and getting stronger from Day one, and Dawn is the same she's rather cute aswell hehe.

The one (not attractive) cos im a guy lol i have allways like James, from some where in the middle of Season 1 - 8 very funny he is the one who makes me laugh the most lol.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    You people will think I'm crazy....... but I thought some of the team magma guys were hot. -in that anime sort of way, they don't compare to real people of course-

I used to be obsessed with Ash when I was like seven. I guess he's okay now, but only when he decides to do something manly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back