• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the most attractive character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Harrison, from the Silver Conference episodes. I like him since he's not only attractive, but kind towards others. Plus, he's friendly. He's pretty much the only reason why I stay in the Pokemon fandom, since I want to finish my fanfiction series about him.

Heh. I also used to have a "little kid" crush on Ash. Had a poster of him hanging above my bed, so I would wake up with him looking at me. And I'm not even going to get started on the fact that he's on my pillow, because of those old Pokemon bed sheets from years ago.

☆Stardust☆

Your best friend
    Years
    I think I use to have a Pokemon pillow case when I was 10.

Now that I remember, I did have a crush on Ash! I wanted to be just like him. When I turned ten, I was all happy that I was the same age as him.

I think he's little boy cute, he did look better in the old series though.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I Have to say Riley/Sir Aaron is the most attractive. he has a totally awesome Lucario, and i love the way he dresses (the Iron Island mission was my favorite part in Diamond and Pearl)

On the female side i have to say i'm awestruck by cynthia. Wow... i just have to say... wow.

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    I have to agree with you seraphinw1, Sir Aaron is pretty hot! I can't believe I forgot him! *is ashamed*

I just watched "Enter the Dragonite" today from Season 2 and I have to say Drake is pretty attractive as well.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I liked May since she was good looking, plus good with Pokemon. Dawn seems pretty cool as well. But i can't really tell since they are ten year olds. There were lots of good looking women in the series.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Gary is very good looking now in his black shirt and purple pants. I also think that Ash has grown and looks nice in his Sinnoh outfit.
    Paul is starting to grow on me XD

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Eh, I'm not really into Pokemon charas, but I think Sir Aaron/Riley is really hot. XD;

*In her Lucario form* Back of, Aaron is MINE! <3

although, Aaron is in a close fight with that white-haired guy from the Giratina/Regiking/Shemi Movie. Whoever he is, he is friggin HAWT. =3
    What? Did you here his voice? Tell be that AIN'T hot! :p

what is it with me and Egyptian/big-haired guys? o_O

~~~~~

On the side of the ACCTUAL Anime, and not movies then...

I kinda like James <3
    I don't know why a 13-year-old would like a full-grown man though... xDD
    Oh what the heck... he's friggin ADORABLE! =3
    Seriously, what's not to love? 8D

---

Now, that's NOT to say I don't like peeps closer to my age. The older ones just appeal to me more :p

Although, that Shinji guy is pretty hot :p Cruel, but hot <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I find the lack of Misty love in this thread disturbing.

Not that I find anime characters attractive, I'm just saying.

starmii3

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Id pick either May, or Misty. Misty was a fun good water loving charater, but may wass a fun, caring all around trainer. Either is fine with me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I find the lack of Misty love in this thread disturbing.

That's because Misty isn't very good looking unless she's in her mermaid outfit.

Looking back, Misty wasn't very pleasing to the eye. Most of the filler girls we met back in the old seasons looked better than she did, as did her sisters.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    That's because Misty isn't very good looking unless she's in her mermaid outfit.

Looking back, Misty wasn't very pleasing to the eye. Most of the filler girls we met back in the old seasons looked better than she did, as did her sisters.

Well...Misty is a tomboy. But Misty can be really pretty when she wants too ^.^
    Despite me being a girl in all, I think she's the most attractive girl. Personally I didn't think May was...my opinion, I really didn't like her hair >.< Though...May is my 2nd favorite character.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Dawn is the most attractive girl. She is my favorite girl. May was pretty cool.
    But, Drew and Gary all the way!!! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back