• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the most attractive character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
  • I'd say May would be the most attractive female character.

Why? I guess it's because of her one-of-a-kind personality and because of her Pokemon, too...

The most attractive male character would be Drew.

Why? I think there aren't many male Coordinators in the anime, and his performances look awesome...

Harvey should be the best male character.

O.O

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
  • Here is my list of most attractive characters.

Misty
    May
    Dawn
    Zoey
    Krystal (As clear as crystal)
    Ranger Mason
    Rosebay
    Ishisu (Upcoming episode)
    And a few others. (Cant' list them all)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Phoebe had grown alot on me, I wish she'd make an appearance on the series. Also Brendan -fans self- If they had May they have to have him soon!

Years
  • I'd have to say in a top 5 order , 1.Solana/Hinata from Pokemon Ranger , 2.Saphire from Pokemon Special , 3. Blue from Pokemon Special , 4. Lucy from the Battle Frontier and 5. Lady Berlitz from Pokemon Special .

I like Solana because...idk i just do. Saphire from Pokemon Special and not the anime because i think May looks better in a blue outfit and i think her rough personality is way better then the girly girl in the anime. I like Blue because i just like the way her character looks... Lucy from the battle frontier (the one from pokemon special emerald , not the anime) because i like the seductive way she acts and how she always messed around with Emerald and Todd lol. and Lady Berlitz (looks like Dawn) because i enjoy how she learns how to have fun with Diamond and Pearl and does the little Banzai thing behind their backs lol its funny.

I HATE ALL THE ANIME CHARACTERS. Why but the manga characters are like 100x cooler than the show. Red being my favorite character and all (too bad he died in Fire Red/Leaf Green.... hope Emerald captures Jirachi.) Now im getting kinda off topic lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back