• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your fave Legendary group?

What's your fave Legendary Group?

• Bird Group- Articuno, Xapdos, Moltres, Ho-oh

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Dragon-ish Group- Latios, Latias, Lugia, Rayquaza

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Dog Group- Raikou, Entei, Suicune

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Cat Group- Mewtwo, Mew

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Mineral Group- Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Earth vs. Sea Group- Kyogre, Groudon

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Misc. Group- Unown, Celebi

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
Years
  • I like the Dragon-ish group. (I swear, Lugia looks like a dragon-bird cross. It also resembles Latios and Latias, who are Dragons...)

But, that's just me. XD

Also note: I left out Jirachi and Deoxys on purpose. Just to narrow it down a wee bit.

Last edited:

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Alwaysed loved the beast group (dog). Mostly because their appearances were pretty nice and I liked the idea behind them.
    I also like the Misc. group too but the only bad thing is you can only get them legally by promotion. Both are great and also useful ingame.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Dogs for me, I find myself increasingly leaning towards Entei in my legendary prefrence, and Suicune is pretty cool too. Plus, they do seem to have some story behind them, although personally, I still think Raikou looks like a mutated sabertooth tiger, so in my opinion that one should belong in the cat group. Meh, that's just me, though. ^^ Although I do wonder, when did Unown become a legendary? o.O I mean, go to your average mystic ruin and you can catch a dozen of them easy. They don't seem particularly legendary to me...oh well, they're still neat. ^^

Years
  • I don't know about Unknown, but Celebi is cool! But what about Jirachi and Deoxies?! They both had movies instead of being in the same one! I also love the Regis!!! (And not Fillman neither! LOL)

Last edited:

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
  • I voted for Raikou,Entei and Suicune as my favourites because they are the best out of the lot especially Suicune i like that Pokemon alot.But i also like Articuno,Mew and Celebi they are cool Pokemon aswell.

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I voted Groudon + Kyogre. But, shouldn't Rayquaza also be in that group? They're all the same ancient trio. O_o

Back