• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Favorite Band/Artist?

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
  • Who is Your Favorite Band/Artist?
    My favorite band is Green Day <3 Their Music is just like heaven to me and to many other......teenagers and adults around the world.
    And my favorite Artist is Utada Hikaru who ,in the US/UK/Canada/Anywhere apart from Asia, called Utada. She is not known totally. She's released a new album in the US under the name of This Is The One.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Lil' Wayne is the best out there. He is the most Famous singer in the world and was given an award because of it. Most kids will know him around the world if you ask (Except Africa, and some of the other poor countrys)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Favorite artist right now is Lady Gaga for her catchy songs. And she became really famous really fast. D: I really only listen to solo artists. Best singer in my opinion right now is Christina Aguilera.

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
  • Artist-Michael Jackson because of the awsome song and music videos.
    Band-avengened sevin fold because of the awsome hard rock songs like scream.

Years
  • Lil' Wayne is the best out there. He is the most Famous singer in the world and was given an award because of it. Most kids will know him around the world if you ask (Except Africa, and some of the other poor countrys)
    I have never heard of him. I have also never been to Africa.

My favorite is probably Sigur Rós. Yes, most definitely them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My favorite is probably Sigur Rós. Yes, most definitely them.
    Sigur Ros = love. I have yet to hear a less than impressive Icelandic experimental band.

Being a blues enthusiast, Tom Waits, Taj Mahal, and Sam Cooke rank high on my charts...but I don't particularly favoritize artists in a consecutive order. https://www.last.fm/user/savanbanan/library, if you're curious.

Last edited:

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Well there's Owl City, Capital Lights, The Classic Crime, Family Force 5, The Afters, Eleventyseven... Man, I listen to so much music it's really difficult to decide on one solid fave, and even when I do, it changes back and forth pretty often. >.< Hardly anyone listens to the same music as me though. Huh...
    Well, if I have to pick my current absolute fave... Capital Lights.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Beyonce
    Jeffree Star
    Janet jackson
    Black Eyed Peas
    Gorillaz

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • The Killers.

Yay.

More yay.

My favorite band is Poets of the Fall. It's kinda funny because my favorite genre of music is metal, but they're more like... an alternative rock band from Finland. I just call them rock. As for artist, Devin Townsend. I think he's gone solo after working with Strapping Young Lad. I don't like how people limit his works with JUST that band when he's actually very very talented. He's also looked as an underrated metal vocalist. He's really great and I totally look up to him. Devin Townsend also was famous and one of the most recognizable musicians with his "skullet." Just Wiki it and you'll see. You may not like it but Devin never cared. ;)

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • Band: Cobra Starship

Reason: I like Cobra Starship because of the variety they have. Not one song sounds like another. I also like them because they have that "I don't give a sh*t" attitude, where they don't care what people say about them, because they're always going to be how they want to be. Plus their music has a nice flow between songs. I can just put their CD to play, and just lay in my bed listening to it. Without skipping any songs.

Plus I saw them live once, and they can really get people to quit sitting and start dancing. They were the only band that got everyone out of their seats and to start dancing.

Last edited:

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • I don't think I could name just one, but here's a few:

Rise Against
    Protest The Hero
    The Fall of Troy
    Rage Against The Machine
    Brand New
    Rick Astley

Reason: Just because.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I can't just name one. :(

Alkaline Trio - Their lyrics are amazing. End of story.
    Relient K. - This is probably the only band that has given me a million songs that I can call catchy.
    Thriving Ivory - The voice is unique to me (though most people hate it), and their lyrics really stand out and actually mean something.
    Owl City - They have a unique style and unique lyrics. Their songs always help me to just relax, and that's very, very difficult for me.

Yeah... Obviously, I don't really care about sound. I listen for lyrics most of the time.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Lil' Wayne is the best out there. He is the most Famous singer in the world and was given an award because of it. Most kids will know him around the world if you ask (Except Africa, and some of the other poor countrys)
    I know slightly about him, but to me he just sucks. Like the rest of the 'lil'' family.
    I also like BoA who released a self titled Album this year and is/has released a Deluxe edition of her album. <3<3<3<3

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I have so many favorites bands amely greenday, falloutboy, panic at the disco, spongecola, mayonaise....etc.etc. My favorite artist right now is taylor swift because I got tolerate with my friends.

Back