• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favorite Evil Anime Character?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Orochimaru from Naruto, To me he didn't seem evi, But he really was, If that makes any sense ? xP

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    There are many awesome evil people in different anime that I like, but there is only one that I favor the most and I'm sure most of you know who it is by now. If you do not know, shame on you >o; Anyway, it's Bakura or Yami Bakura if you watch the dub. He's the hottest and smexiest and his evil laugh, evil grin, evil smirk, etc. are just the awesomest. There is no way anyone can be eviler than he is <3

Besides Bakura, I shall list the other characters that I like as well.

+ Marik [Yami Marik] from Yuugiou
    + Orochimaru from Naruto
    + Itachi Uchiha from Naruto
    + Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto [when he becomes all evilish and stuff]
    + Shia-san from Pita Ten
    + Kagura from InuYasha
    + Naraku from InuYasha
    + Dartz from Yuugiou
    + Nyaa-san from Pita Ten
    + Krad from DN Angel
    + Akito from Fruits Basket
    + Black Haru from Fruits Basket

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Dante is my favorite and also the one I hate the most if that makes sense, I also like Shishio, what a cold blooded maniacal killer he is.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Rika said:
    I might be the only person who kind of thought Darcia from Wolf's Rain was cool. o.o; I mean, seriously, the guy was out of his mind and it scared the heck out of me, but his determination to open Paradise to reunite with Hamona was pretty driven (although he went about it in a psychopathy way x__x). So I guess Darcia's my favorite. Yay for wolves! :3

~Kelsey

I, actually, adored Lord Darcia III. His character had such tribulation and suffering to it, yet he refused to fold against it. He let the insanity consume him and ended up destroyed by that very lust.

Another is Kinburi Jei Zorofu, or as you all would know him: Zolf J. Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist. [♥]

Chriz

Why are you staring at me?
    Years
    Hmm…I can't remember many animes for some reason.

I would have to say Krad from DNAngel and Bakura from Yugioh.
    Evil is too general of a word.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    Orochimaru from Naruto for me. He's evil and like a sly fox. I like his killer techs though ;)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    whoa...does sephiroth count?.....if not,thenI'd go with sigma...if he doesn't count ether,then frieza from DBZ...well,...a tie with him and Seto Kaiba...

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    V(>_<)V Augh...To many characters from "popular" shows getting tossed around in here...

On the other hand my favorite evil character is from an 1989 anime movie:

Marou from Blood Reign: Curse of the Undead Yoma

There's evil for you, he killed his lover, becomes a demon, trys to kill his best friend, kills lots of his other former team mates, eats human flesh, and I still find him good to look at with his clear green eyes and long red hair!

Back