• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favorite Evil Anime Character?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Um...either Naraku from Inuyasha, or Dante/Lyra from Fullmetal Alchemist. Both of which are evil kiniving weltches in my opinion...But, cool none the less!

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • purple said:
    I consider frieza one, but kaiba a yes no person. he can be mean sometimes but not sevierly.
    WHAAAAT???!!!!!!!......have you read some of the graphic novels?....he AND HIS little bro. can be EVIL.......read some of the shonen jump ones.....

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Itachi from Naruto, I mean, the guy killed his whole family! I consider that pretty evil, And he's kinda good looking ^-^

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Game-Based Anime: Sigma? Maybe... Yeah. Definitely him. Ok, so he had a personality almost identical to M. Bison and an on-screen time of about three episodes, but he was still pretty entertaining.

Normal Anime: I'd have to go with Dr. Ikari on that one. It was a close one though.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • Lets see here.

Yu-Gi-Oh
    Bakura
    Manga Kaiba

Sailor Moon
    Every Villan From Seasons 1-5 + Movies
    Possesed Endymion

Wedding Peach
    Pluie

Dragonball (Z,GT)
    Vegita
    Android 18
    Android 19

And thats all I can think of right now. ^_^

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • SBaby said:
    Game-Based Anime: Sigma? Maybe... Yeah. Definitely him. Ok, so he had a personality almost identical to M. Bison and an on-screen time of about three episodes, but he was still pretty entertaining.

Normal Anime: I'd have to go with Dr. Ikari on that one. It was a close one though.
    yeap...sigma's awesome....glad someone else finally realized that...and don't forget sephiroth.....:cool:

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Most definetly Muraki, from Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness). He's actually given me nightmares ><

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • I'd say Evil Kid Buu, he's one of the evilest villains and he's been the only evil I know that has destroyed many living things on Earth and people on other planets

Back