• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    Diagla, he is such a cool legendary. Controlling time is such a cool concept. Besides Steel and Dragon is a great type combo to!

amd

Years
  • Giratina, the distortion world was an excellent area in the Pokemon games. I hope to see it return eventually.

Choco09

+CerTiFieD -OtaKu...
    Years
  • probably Arceus!!
    and especially Darkrai, Dialga and Giratina(origin forme)
    all of them have their own signature moves like Shadow Force and Roar of Time:D
    They're awesome!

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • Dialga, particularly it was the first legendary that I caught in Diamond and fell in love with it. <3

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Giritina (origin forme)
    1. The music is epic
    2. The Design is epic
    3. The Distortion World was epic
    4. It's Signature move, Shadow Force, has an epic concept.

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
  • I like Darkrai because of the fact that it has a move exclusive to itself(Dark Void) and an ability that goes along well with that move(Bad Dreams). Darkrai is not only my favorite Sinnoh legendary but my favorite of all time.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like Palka, Regigigas, and Darkrai the best. Because of there moves, how they are on movies, and design.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Though many are cool, my fav will always be dialga. It's just so cool! It's always been my fav.

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • Giratina or Arceus. I love the religious symbolism that lies between them (their backstory is a translation of Satan being banished to Hell by God), and their sheer power and badass design, which besuits a divine creator and a fallen angel.

Noob out.

Hacki101

I use too many smileys.... :P
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Didn't really like any of them except for Dialga, so Dialga

Back