• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • Cresselia!
    I think it's beautiful!
    I wish that it could learn Recover, or Wish...
    Wish is very helpful, too...

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Dialga & Shaymin! (Whom I fell in love with after watching Giratina & the sky warrior)

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Darkrai because he is so cheap, can waste a lot of people with him without much effort at all :P only a few people can handle battling against him.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I actually have changed my mind about my favorite being Giratina. I have a newfound respect for Dialga, and it is now my new favorite. Not only is it cool in appearance, but it also is resistant to 10 types of attacks, has only 2 weaknesses, great defenses, and a whopping 150 base special attack. It is also somewhat fast with a base speed of 90. It is also of the dragon type, which is more than half the reason why I like it.

Of course, I'm not saying Palkia is bad or anything(It's also a great dragon pokemon, having only 1 weakness. However, it has less resistances.), but Dialga seems to be the superior dragon in my opinion.

rennir

Dragon Friend
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I'd have to say Darkrai. I just love the sprite design.

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
  • Heh... Giratina Origin Forme...
    I just like how it looks...
    Plus it's Ghost/Dragon, two of my favorite types. ;)

Neeni

Stage On!
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    Manaphy~! :3
    it's just the cutest of all!

next would be Dialga 'cuz it looks really cool + it's a force to reckon

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • my fav legend is dialga because his 'anime' ability to bend time is so awesome, and his typing and shape and strength make him the perfect pokemon.

Years
  • Got to be Regigigas, for its DP pokedex entry "There is an enduring legend that states thsi Pokemon towed continents with ropes."
    How insanely awesome.

Years
  • Dialga.
    Only got two weakness': 2x from Ground and Fighting
    Not effected by Poison
    Damaged normally by Fire, Ice and Dragon
    Resists everything else.
    Highest base Defence of all Dragon types
    Highest Sp. Attack of all Dragon and Steel types.
    Only Dragon type not to take super-effective damage from Dragon type attacks.
    Made of Awesome.

Back