• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • Dialga. He's my favorite color, his primary type is my favorite type, he's huge, imposing, and powerful. Who wouldn't like him?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'll leave this open as it was a successful thread this once, but I'll warn against bumping threads over a month old since the last post.

Simipour

Geyser Pokemon
    Years
  • I really like Shaymin. It's such a cute little hedgehog, and it's Sky Forme is even cuter! I also like Cresselia and Darkrai though, they have really cool designs and I like the backstory behind them.

edit: Woops, sorry bobandbill! Only just saw that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Palkia

My favourite Sinnoh legendary Pokémon is Palkia because I have Pearl. Palkia also have Special Rend and that's cool move. :)

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Best Sinnoh Legend! DIALGA Of course!!!

Dialga's Power is amazing, he looks mighty, his signature move is too powerful..stronger than Palkia's. His Design is so cool! Lets not forget his amazing type advantage. Being a Dragon and Steel type makes him resistant to many annoying moves and neutral to Super-Effective moves.

It only takes a ground or fighting type to take him down......

I could have picked Darkrai too...but well...you might have asked for one..

TY

my favorite is Shaymin cause of it´s Seed Flare.
    That attack is pretty awesome

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Gotta be Shaymin, it's so cute! And has the potential to be an absolute powerhouse! Plus it's rather charismatic in the anime! :)

Mentalii

Back
    Years
  • Mine is Palkia. I don't really like Sinnoh legendaries, and it's this one which make me feeling the most happy when I captured it the first time...
    Besides it's a water type, and I love water Pokémon. But after, I'm not crazy about Palkia.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Shaymin because it's adorable and I liked it ever since I first saw it.

RetroRoller

Trailer Trash
    Years
  • PHIONE!

Joking :P
    I like Darkrai, and I dislike Arceus because it's cheater's heaven. Seriously, like 20% of D/P/Pt players got Arceus legitimately I bet. Darkrai all the way :D Shaymin doesn't really look like a legendary and Heatran looks too much like Metagross imo.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • Giratina! I just watched the movie Giratina and the sky warrior and it was EPIC! Also, it's the only Sinnoh legendary I really like at all.

Back