• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Mine was Darkai. I loved the look of it. I also was a huge fan of uxie and azelf 4 gen being one of my favorites and i love the region also.[/SIZE]

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I think mine would have to be Cresselia. I've never managed to catch it so I really have no way of knowing whether it's a good Pokemon at all or not, but it's so incredibly pretty it makes me want to cry. I've always wanted a Cresselia.

After Cresselia, I'd have to say Dialga. Just because it seems completely badass.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Shaymin, easily. I don't know why, I think I have a think for Grass-type legends I love Virizion too.

Really not a fan of the Lake Trio (more Psychic-types? Boring!), Dialga's okay, don't really like Palkia, Heatran is meh, don't like Regigigas and Giratina, Manaphy seems a bit pathetic, Cresslia is meh, Darkrai is okay (purely because it's a Dark-type), and I'm not a huge Arceus fan either.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • My favorite would have to be Darkrai because i love his design and how he was portrayed as a misunderstood hero(Well, IMO at least)in his debut movie. Plus, DARK VOID IS OVER 9000!

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • I fell in love with Dialga while I was playing SoulSilver. I had a fateful encounter Arceus and I chose Dialga on Level 1 and it assisted me throughout my journey.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Shaymin, you can't definitely deny how cute that Pokemon is! :) .. Plus, it's a grass-type! </3

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Giratina! I love its shiny form, and the place where you get to catch it in Platinum. The effects there just awesome~

Drakio

The next youngster Joey!
    Years
  • Palkia, I not sure why I like him but I just do, maybe because his only weakness is dragon. But I was surpised at all of the legendary pokemon in sinnoh

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'd also like to add Darkrai, been a fan ever since the movie came out! Was really awesome. X3

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Dialga, so many resistances and he controls time for gods sake. Plus he is wicked in mystery dungeon

Back