• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Oh man I like almost all of them. I would have to pick either Darkrai or Dialga. Its a tie between those two and then it would be Giratina.

La Denryu

WITTY CAPTION
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Oct 18, 2010
    I love Shaymin. But just the land forme. The sky forme looks like a bad sonic recolour imo.

am I the only one who likes Cresselia?

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    I sound like a broken record by now, but Steel types for the win meaning Heatran and Dialga for the win.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    I like Darkrai. Nice concept, nice strategies, nice design. And he was really cool in his Anime appearances.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
  • the best

I like giratina, dialgia, and palkia. giratinas the best,though.:cheeky:. there all awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Project.

Tarot reading;
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Uxie is my favorite...

It's like sleeping beauty got mixed with the beast, and it just kept sleeping. Azelf is cool too, but I like using Uxie in UU battles more then Azelf in OU/Uber. Mesprit looks horrible. And I had to chase it all over Sinnoh. Fun.

Design wise, Cresselia is good. It's unique and a use of shapes really brings out a crescent moon. Darkrai is an ugly pile of thunderclouds with a face, but Dark Void can wreak havoc. Shaymin is cool. Can't say I love it though.

Arceus looks like it's being chained to the ground. Giratina I like averagely, as well with Dialga. Personally, I prefer Spacial Rend over ROT but I hate Palkia. Nasty piece of work there.

Manaphy has an oversized head, but the innocence it has makes up for it. It's got some pretty nice moves, too. Phione... Lol

Heatran has a beast cry, as well as Cresselia, and it has a gender. Whoah. Its got unique typing (fire/steel) and its just pretty beast in battles.

As for Regigigas, I love it. Possibly one of my top Sinnoh 3-5, if only for its ability it would be in the Uber tier. But I hate tiers. If you can wall Regigigas off until it dies off its slow start then it'll just kill, kill, kill.
    Overall, the Sinnoh legendaries are okay... At least there's no more Moltres. No need for chubby birds.

My favorite legendary generation was Johto. So many unique legs like Celebi and Suicune. I wish they made a Pokemon game with all the regions, but that'd be a hell a lot of work.

Obelisk

Toad Sage
    Years
  • Since I'm a huge fan of the regis when I saw Regigigas I loved it. I really....really hate its ability but his design is so awesome.

After that it would be Palkia.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • I like all of them but my favorites are Arceus (just awesome and it's the god of all Pokemon, so you better like it or else...^^), Shaymin Land Form (cute and beautiful catching place) and sky form (awesome), Darkrai (very awesome looks and an awesome catching place) and Giratina both forms (this awesome darkness and it's, next to Darkrai, a legendary that seems pretty evil (except for Primal Dialga, of course!^^) )!^^

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

I did choose Diamond because it looked cooler...coolness made me choose it in Sinjoh Ruins the first time...appearance is generally winning. As is an unique type combination, which Palkia turned out not to have......Giratina just never really gelled with me...

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Mesprit. It's so cute and I love emotions! If there was no such thing as emotion I couldn't even love emotion because there would be no emotion like love.

Back