• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your first Lvl 100

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Rosa the Wigglytuff in Pokemon Y. I had a team of Pokemon whos' levels were in the 90's, but I never actually got any Pokemon to level 100 until Pokemon Y. Humorously I got her to level 100 unintentionally.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Charizard in red, then my game got corrupted and he was for ever lost. Next was Blaziken.

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Technically, it would be my Kyogre in Sapphire, but my brother was the one who saw his last few levels, so I believe it's right to say my Blaziken in that same Sapphire cartridge. That was my first Pokemon game, he was my starter, naturally I got him to his limit. XD Those two are the only level 100s I've ever had, the next closest being level 70s in Y.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
The first level 100 pokemon I had was Champion the Seplite in pokemon Sapphire. The next was an Mightyena named Doggy also in Sapphire.

My latest one is Kikaito the Beatifly in Alpha Sapphire

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Vanilluxe Was my first and its now my favorite pokemon
Im serious it my favorite
*flame shield up*

Hushimine Rage

Pkmn Trainer Rage
Years
I didn't want to make any pokemon Level 100. But when pokemon black and white came out, I managed to get my Serperior to level 100.. Sweet times.
Vanilluxe Was my first and its now my favorite pokemon
Im serious it my favorite
*flame shield up*
There's nothing wrong with Vanilluxe. Some people just think the design is bad, but it's a great ice type. I'd also think Vanilluxe has a basic and nice sprite.. look at the good side... we used to have goo on our team... *muk*

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
My beautiful Leafpaw the Rayquaza in Ruby

She was a powerhouse and was armed with Blizzard, Fire Blast, Thunder and Surf to obliterate any opposition

Shame Primal Rayquaza's ability nerfs your own ice and electric moves against Flying types

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
I have never trained a Pokemon to level 100. In earlier games, I couldn't be bothered to take hours grinding. Nowadays, I'm sure I could due to the fact that they've made it loads easier and I do plan on doing it someday. But as of this moment, the highest I've gotten to is level 80.

Years
My first level 100 was my Charizard in Red, but I used Rare Candies. {XD} My first real level 100 was my Feraligatr in Silver, then my Blaziken in Ruby, then my Feraligatr in Colosseum, and I haven't raised anything to level 100 since.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
My first level 100 Pokémon was my Dragonite on Silver Version. To this day it's quite a feat for my in-game Pokémon to reach level 100 just because I stop playing so much post-story mode :(

Terumi-kantoku

Cat Lover Trainer
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 3, 2017
I´m not sure if it was my Vaporeon or my Weavile. They leveled up to 100 almost in the same time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Believe it or not, I have yet to train a single pokémon all the way up to lv 100. 8)

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
My first level 100 was my Blastoise in Pokémn Blue. Too bad it's gone now, I later traded him over to Crystal and its battery has been dead for a long time.

Ironically, my Blue still works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back