• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your first Lvl 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Liberty the Hawlucha will be the first I've ever raised to 100 (she's level 99 at the moment). The first I ever had traded to me was my friend's Japanese Suicune, which I kind of stole for my HeartGold team.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
Years
My Simisear named Bucket from the TV show Bucket and Skinner. He just level 100 a few minutes ago in Black

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2022
My first legit Level 100 Pokemon was Nidoking in Pokemon Yellow... back in the days when I leaned on him as the only Pokemon I had worth using (I left poor Pikachu in the dust and constantly angry with me lol). Naturally I got to level 100 because I tried to go to the League using only Nidoking... and got the floor wiped with myself multiple times at Lance.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
My first level 100 (who I trained to 100, legitimately) is my Torterra from Pokemon Platinum. I raised that guy all the way from a level 5 Turtwig to the big behemoth he is right now. They evolve so fast :')

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 4, 2015
my first one to get lvl 100 was a charizard at pokemon yellow for game boy

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 10, 2015
My first one to get lvl 100, was on Gold and was a Kadabra ...yup it wasn't even an Alakazam.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
Missingno on Red :P

Only joking, it was actually an event Arceus, then Empoleon, then Giratina, from Platinum but trained on SoulSilver

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If I remember right, I believe it was Blastoise.

Blue was my first Pokémon game, and back then, I had tendency to put most of my focus toward only a single team-member while going through main story-line, and in this case, it wound up to be Squirtle, which was my starter. After a bit of level-up, it evolved into Wartortle, and eventually to its final stage, Blastoise.

Unfortunately, I had to abandon this Pokémon eventually, as I haven't had any chance to transfer this Blatoise to future game releases. If there had been a way, I definitely would have still had it by now!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 18, 2016
Pokemon Yellow: I don't recall, but I think it was either Mewtwo or Dugtrio. I remember really loving dugtrio because of the critical hits and the huge backsprites, making it look like a tank. :P So I kept training it all the way to lvl 100. Then came Poliwrath (It looked cooooool), Kadabra and (I think!) Snorlax.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
My first one was Blastoise back in Red. (No Missingno Rare Candies or anything like that; just Elite Four rematches, pure and simple.) I really only used my starter initially, so it became majorly overleveled. I trained a bunch of others to level 100 on a subsequent playthrough, and have a number of level 100s that I've gotten since then, though maxing out my Pokemon's level isn't really something I actively strive for anymore.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 17, 2022
Well let's see, it's been a while since I played the first 3 gens and since I don't have them anymore I have no idea what my first Pokemon was that I got to level 100. However I think that my first Pokemon that I got to level 100 in Pokemon X is Pinsir.

Years
Oh man I remember my first level 100 like it was yesterday. It was my Empoleon from Pokemon Pearl. To be honest I'm pretty sure everyone's done this where you only train your starter when you first play Pokemon and since Pearl was the first Pokemon game I played it's really no surprise that it's my first 100.

Years
My first was pretty recent in AS. It's Venus my Clefable. First pokemon I've ever had reach 100 legitimately. Soon after that Ohno my Aggron and Drace my Garchomp also reached 100. They so awesome online and although we don't always win, it's always lots of fun. :)

Years
Please be mindful of the dates when posting in this forum. If a thread here hasn't had a new reply for over a month, then please do not bump it by posting in it again - but feel free to remake the thread if a new one hasn't been made already. :>

:furretlock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back