• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Main Smash Character?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    I'm a Olimar fan myself.
    I learned how to REALLY combo like crazy with him.
    (Lightning roll, lightning fling, fire hard hit, fire jump down hit, fire low hit, fire fling, fatty hard hit)
    May not have much as far as b attacks go but... who needs it when you flail pikmin around?
    Now if only my wii didn't have that bloody error that keeps me from going online with it...

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Orignal: Link.
    Melee: Fox, Peach, and Luigi.
    Brawl: Ness and Toon Link.

I like to experiment with different characters in each game. Each game, I had my main Smash character, but they varied from game to game because I always liked to try something new in each game.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I always run the risk of reverting to my SSB fanboidism when answering threads like these but since my main has yet to be chosen, I'll have to.

SSB: Ness
    SSBM: Roy
    SSBB: Olimar (Ike, Falco and Lucas as secondaries/favourites)

The captain's versatile, plus pikmin are just cute.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    In Brawl, I use Peach, Zelda, and Toon Link. Each because I can actually beat people with these. XD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Mine has to be kirby. But I don't mind using falco, marth and sonic.

BTW
    If anyone wants to battle online PM me and I will find out my code, and you will be getting me to actually do a job I can't be bothered to do. xD

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    SSBM: Pikachu, Link
    SSBB: Toon Link, Wolf, MK

I just recently became a Meta Knight user. I love him now.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
    Pikachu all the way.

At first it was because my favorite Pokemon was Pikachu, but now I've become used to his speed and ability to rack up % hit by hit. He doesn't do much damage in one hit, but a full blown combo... is a force to be reckoned with.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    I love toon link I don't know why but I have only lost once with him!

Back