• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Main Smash Character?

Jumpluff

I make the Rules, You follow.
    Years
    Well.... Don't just stand there picking your nose, Start shouting out your favorites well for me It's got to be fabulous Princess Peach because her Peach Bomber move is one of her very best moves and theres a chance with the Turnip attack she can pull out a Mr Saturn and Bob-Bomb.

How about your choice of your favorite/main Super Smash Bros. 64/Melee/Brawl character?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Mine would be Lucario (obviously) and I like using him because I can own using him, he is awesome, and he is one of favorite pokemon. None more said, and no questions asked. :)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Wolf! *looks at username* I love Wolf, but throughout when I didn't have him unlocked, I used Fox. Kirby was also a fave of mine, maybe Lucario sometimes.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ness but Im starting to like Lucas more.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Wolf! *looks at username* I love Wolf, but throughout when I didn't have him unlocked, I used Fox. Kirby was also a fave of mine, maybe Lucario sometimes.

<3

Wolf fo sho. He's just great and a perfect combo of power and speed. You can't beat my roll dodging with him. Seriously, try me. XD

Flaming Pikachu

My Prices are Nice Nice Baby
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Hmm, lets see...

Super Smash Bros. - Never had it, but when I got a chance to play it I think I played as Luigi.

Super Smash Bros. Melee - Luigi! aaaand somewhat Mr. Game&Watch. But mostly Luigi!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Snake is my main man. I like grabbing people and putting them down. Also, his final smash is awesome!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah, because it's hard to kill with him.

Ness or Lucas. Some of the greatest characters to come from Nintendo.

Woo! Another fan of the two!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Sonic. When I first witnessed his meteoric appearance on the DOJO, I promised that he'd be my main forever. Almost a year after the release of Brawl, nothing has changed.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    When I play at one of my friends' homes, I tend to go towards Ike or Ganondorf.

I like being on teams; my friend uses Sonic which forces his brother and sister into the middle of the ring, where I can have a perfect, two-shot knockout punch. It is awesome. :)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Previously, Meta-knight was my one and only main, but I decided to give Falco and ROB a chance, in case Meta-knight gets banned, just to see how well I can play with them.
    Nowadays, I rarely ever use MK and decided to make ROB my main. Haven't regretted it since.

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
    Sheik, Link and ZSS are my mains in Brawl. Link and Sheik for Melee, and I've never played SSB. Probably Link though.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I don't own Brawl (or a Wii), so my favorite main on Melee is Pikachu. I see him as the most agile and I can totally cheat by using Thunder near the ledge xD. When I do play Brawl with on friend's console, I'm very fond of Lucario, mainly because he just looks cool.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I have three mains Pokemon Trainer, Toon Link and Luigi, i use them all equally so i can't pick just one.

Shine Austin

But we gamble with desire.
    Years
    I like to use Lucas the most just because I like his powers.

Can you unlock Piplup in this game because in a screenshot I saw Squirtle using waterfall on a Piplup.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I like to use Lucas the most just because I like his powers.

Can you unlock Piplup in this game because in a screenshot I saw Squirtle using waterfall on a Piplup.

No you can't unlock Piplup, however it is in the game as a Pokéball assist Pokémon.

Back