• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Are...

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
Years
  • I broke up with my girlfriend about 3 weeks ago now a month? it wasnt bad were still good friends we just didnt feel the same way any more so we just decided to stay friends as its better that way, even though there is this other girl i kinda like now :P

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Heartbreak can just be a simple hard thing to explain. Some it may feel like death...to others they just may not feel it at all. I for one have felt it once in my life and I have to say it wasn't like death...I just went into a depressed state for about a week but got over it. Plus if the two still care about each other, like my friend did, you can still end up being friends. Mine was only bad cause he ended up liking my best friend when I had just deliberately told her that week I liked the dude and she said she didn't...4 weeks later after he tells me and she learns, what happens? Heart in her eyes and I lose her trust..so I kind had a two for one deal..lose a guy and lost a friend...but thank you that irony happened and the two didn't work out so well. Of course me and her have grown apart, but the guy and I have grown closer. We're like best friends now with him always protecting me and junk but we could never be together, it'd just be too weird....but anyway back on the subject.

I have to say letting her go will have to take sometime. There will be days that she will end up coming back to mind, thinking about her, wondering what's she doing, what's she's wearing, how she feels, but there's nothing you can do about it at all. You'll just have to push on, throwing away the negativity and bringing out the positivity. There are many more Feebas in the sea and there's one pretty one out there that shall become your Milotic (Just don't get those Magikarp in disguised, they bad, they'll become Gyrados when you leave them! xD). Give it time and I'm sure that special, perfect, someone will finally appear in your life.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Heartbreak can just be a simple hard thing to explain. Some it may feel like death...to others they just may not feel it at all. I for one have felt it once in my life and I have to say it wasn't like death...I just went into a depressed state for about a week but got over it. Plus if the two still care about each other, like my friend did, you can still end up being friends. Mine was only bad cause he ended up liking my best friend when I had just deliberately told her that week I liked the dude and she said she didn't...4 weeks later after he tells me and she learns, what happens? Heart in her eyes and I lose her trust..so I kind had a two for one deal..lose a guy and lost a friend...but thank you that irony happened and the two didn't work out so well. Of course me and her have grown apart, but the guy and I have grown closer. We're like best friends now with him always protecting me and junk but we could never be together, it'd just be too weird....but anyway back on the subject.

I have to say letting her go will have to take sometime. There will be days that she will end up coming back to mind, thinking about her, wondering what's she doing, what's she's wearing, how she feels, but there's nothing you can do about it at all. You'll just have to push on, throwing away the negativity and bringing out the positivity. There are many more Feebas in the sea and there's one pretty one out there that shall become your Milotic (Just don't get those Magikarp in disguised, they bad, they'll become Gyrados when you leave them! xD). Give it time and I'm sure that special, perfect, someone will finally appear in your life.

Aww I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you may have wanted them too then; but I guess as the saying goes, when it comes to matters of the heart, there is no garantees. Its ashame you and the girl you were friends with drifted apart, but it also wasn't a very nice thing she did either. Saying that she didn't like him and then later on she apparently did. But I'm glad you're still friends with the guy; I'm hoping I'll still be able to be friends with the girl I just broke up with; I mean shes absolutely brilliant and I hate how things turned out, but I guess even though we still love each other, distance makes it really hard to stay together. If I could change things and live closer then I'd do it in a heart beat but, theres nothing I can do I'm just going to have to accept whats happened and get on with my life. She still loves me and somehow I don't think she'd want my tears to fall for her forever after all.

Its just still a little frustrating for me at the moment; I haven't been able to get much donw on my next fanfic chapter because its hard to concentrate and the Role Play thread I want to get up so much is taking me forever. I don't blame her for breaking it off with me; really we didn't have much choice but letting her go is proving to be VERY difficult. We were extremely close, and I know its just as hard for her as it is for me. And I know i'm not the only one thats been in a situation like this, so really I'm not alone. Lol Feebas, Milotic and Magicarp huh? have no idea why but that made me laugh. But you're right, I need to keep pushing on and keep with the positive side. Otherwise I won't be able to move through life how I wish too, there is a Milotic out there for everyone somewhere. Its just a matter of finding her/him and more than likely they'll show up when you least expect it.

To everyone who shared their experiences; I thank you all for doing so, its nice to know we can all pass advice and comfort each other in someway. So no matter what happens everyone, keep moving forward and never EVER give up! ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I have never been that close to someone in terms of lovey dovey relationships, but I know the feeling that it would bring me if I ever broke up or something...
    I really am the shy type, and even then I never really liked someone that deeply or something, but the more I would like a person, the more it would hurt.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I dont show when I'm heartbroken, I pretty much act the same, so its very hard for people to tell if something bad happen to me or not. But it is ruff, i think its better to let out your emotions or your going to feel even worse (thats what my friends tell me) but I don't believe it

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years

• Lol Feebas, Milotic and Magicarp huh? have no idea why but that made me laugh. But you're right, I need to keep pushing on and keep with the positive side. Otherwise I won't be able to move through life how I wish too, there is a Milotic out there for everyone somewhere. Its just a matter of finding her/him and more than likely they'll show up when you least expect it.

To everyone who shared their experiences; I thank you all for doing so, its nice to know we can all pass advice and comfort each other in someway. So no matter what happens everyone, keep moving forward and never EVER give up! ^^

That's the spirit! :rambo: And yes, making you laugh must have cheered you up ^^ I'm sure of it. I just had to throw in some Pokemon terminology somehow....just changing the real words around to fit it. Can't believe it actually made sense xD But my friends do say I can be an expert when it comes to helping out with rocky relationships..(not exactly sure why) but I guess its a gift. Hope every thing goes well and yes, Never Give Up!

SmashBro

Asian KungFu Generation Rocks!
    Years
  • It feels as if you where stabbed in the heart, the so unbareble pain, at the same time trying hide your sorrow from everyone. Well pretty much I'm a very timid person, especially around girls, but when I saw her face i was love struck, the first girl I ever fell in love with. I knew she would reject me but I went for it anyway. So when I asked her out she said no, it killed me. I didn't want to do anything, not even play video games or anything. But I got over it. The point is that you will get over it, eventually...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've had things so bad that I've literally tried to just turn them into dark, blank areas of my mind. That probably doesn't make sense...I mean that I've tried to forget, however suppressing the memories only makes it worse. The past hurts my present terribly. I can't be as free and trusting in my current relationship just because of the last one, however the person I'm with now isn't like the last. They're amazing and don't force anything on me. That's the thing with heartbreak at a young age: there's always someone better. You probably don't think it right then and there, but once you've moved on and you're with someone else, it hits you and you pretty much lie to yourself about even caring about the last person.

Back