• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHy did you pick your custom title to be your custom title?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I chose mine because if you walk up to a komodo dragon that speaks English, that's what they're most likely to say.

Years
    When I made the picture my current avatar comes from (it's a picture of a zigzagoon and a linoone), I kept thinking that that zigzagoon had a grin that could literally be translated to this face: :D (or :D, if I were to put it normally on here). And since I picked the zigzagoon to be in my avatar...well...I put the emoticon there as well. :P

Lucid

Because it goes along with my sig/avy theme... and I couldn't think of anything else to put there. ;3

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Because I am NOT a crayon! Eh, it's an inside joke. I explained it in another topic, but 'll explain it here too:

Once I was taking a personality quiz with one of my friends. One of the questions was, "are you sometimes not the brightest crayon in the box?" I yelled, "I AM NOT A CRAYON!!!!!!" and my friend cracked up. It's now one of my more memorable quotes. And there you have it! :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Because I have a huge ego.

No, seriously, there's really no other reason. I tend to suck at making custom titles up (and if I don't, I think it defaults to "Staff Administrator," so I'd look pretty silly if it said that twice by my name), so I tend to just write whatever pops into my head when I'm staring at that input field. o.O;;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I picked my current custom title because it's the catchphrase of my namesake.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Erica said:
    Because I have a huge ego.
    XD

Anyways, mine. Well, I had it as something else originally and last year I ended up with a stalker-dude-person that I had never talked to before. I dunno, it was a long story. O_o; So yeah, I was talking to my friend on MSN and since he's the one that caused the stalker-thing, I told him to make up a new user-title for me... and voila! I haven't changed it since last June... and I like it, so I don't think I'm gonna anytime soon. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Because... well the picture of Sakura looks pretty much like a hard core rocker, so... yeah. x3

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Because I love Pineapples and Kirby.

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
    SWC stand for the three things I need most: SQUISHY (my Swampert), Wallace, Cheese. That's how mine works. ^^
    No wait, I changed it, didn't I? Yeah, my faveorite "emoticon" is "^^" (I do that all the time! ^^), and ^~ is just a winkie. ^^

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Why did I choose my custom title?

Because I am one of Bill's rabid fangirls, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

*clings to him* Preciiiioussss...

Yes, I'm just that odd.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I chose it because I feel that I'm the only person who actually knows stuff about Setsuna. Most people don't know who he is XP

Back