• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHy did you pick your custom title to be your custom title?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    ...Because it's my title on MSN. XP

Nah, we were at the Phoenix Airport, and I though "I should change my name on MSN to 'Blue Phoenix'!" And so you have it XP

LishaKara

オレスシ。
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2023
    Because Entei is cool. And I like saying stuff weird.
    It'll change though.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Around PC, (the more of "veterans" of PC) (that actually know me XD) i am known as the guy who always has a CCS(Cardcaptor Sakura) layout up(usually Sakura in the avatar and S+S in the siggy). I am taking a break off this "tradition" for a while in place for Rockman Zero(Ciel) and possibly next couple of weeks as well

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Its lyrics to a NBC song, it rocks..and it matches my Avatar/sig..so there we go

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Because at the Rather Cool Dragon Luvers club I declared myself PC's Official Chinese Dragon.

Back