• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you come here? (Pokecommunity)

Why do come to PC? (Choose all that aplly)

• Total voters

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Well, its simple. EXCATLY why do you still come to Pokecommuinty? Is it for the emulation? Is it the only way for you to pass time? State all you can think of folks. ;) xD

As for me, I mostly come here:

1)To talk to people like my pair She RULES!

2)I moslty spend my time on a somputer

3)Just to have fun. xD

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Hey no crossing out the She Rules! xD

Anyways.
    1) I come here to talk everyone I have made friends.
    2) To post around and have a laugh
    3) To break my shy shell. Though it still isn't working. ^_^'

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • 1) To talk about the games mostly
    2) To relax and unwind and talk about things I enjoy talking about
    3) To meet new peoples - someday!

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    1) I come here to talk to peeps.
    2)I like going on the computer.
    3)Other--Looking for trades =]

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Well, let's see...

I love Pokemon, I'm at the computer a lot, I need another place to hang out besides just dA, and the people here are nice and enjoyable to talk to. Plus, it's kind of nostalgic, since I was here before a few years ago (and I love nostalgia <3).

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    To talk to Spencer. :D

Also because I like Pokémon, the art boards are interesting, I get bored, I like the skins and because I just like this place.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    To talk to The Pokéfans of the whole world, and because I love the Pokémon.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    1)I came here to talk to people.
    2)Posting on here is just epic.
    3)I come on here for the heck of it because the banners are so awesome

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Well I use to come here because of game development. Then I found their methods both illegal and a waste of time. Now I'm here for Advance Gen Games and posting in topics like these.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Cuz I'm an idiot who doesn't have anything better to do with my time. To talk to people. I'm really social.

I love seeing my posts. I don't know why XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Mainly for the PokeSpecial club here, but I guess I'd still be here even if there wasn't one. There's actually some good discussion going on here, and it's just fun in general. :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Why do I come to PC?

To talk and interact with people, to help PC out in the HQ, to spam friend's profiles and have fun, to be crazy and blog, to show off Aizuke's latest masterpiece, to meet and make new friends, to harass Anti, to stalk OC & S&M topics, to needlessly ramble about the Battle Tower, to see Gretchen's latest .gif, to lurk and find out things I never knew and gain new perspectives, to deal with the days wave of name changes, to make a post and edit it later because I'm weird like that, to spend my free time with something I enjoy, to scare some newbie because he sees a lock on his thread, to witness another "/thread" moment by Siggy, to find out Nica's latest OVP topic (XD!), to stalk invisible people, to watch Dark_Azelf change another RMT title like it's a right-of-passage job, to die laughing thanks to the witty folks over in Pocket Monster Fan Fiction, to scan over the too many notifications, to look for the latest screenshot worthy moment (but not really), to shun Francer when she degrades herself, to tick off TCTIers by making lame title changes, to deal with the day's new troublemakers, to search for historical threads (in my eyes) of PC's past, to delete or approve a thread awaiting moderation in S&M before the hounds (D&A and Anti) get it, to run away into the HQ so Nick stops stalking me, to check out the latest NewsBot thread, to get confused between Luke and Matt, to call Went Wendy, and to make love to the Today's Posts button once more. :D

That's... it.

Last edited:

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Talk.

Clubs.

Troll

But..I'm also not sure what attracts me to this place.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    "For the heck of it", but I really don't know, I just... exist here.

If PC were a game, I'd be the first level midboss.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Talk to people like my pair, emulation, join clubs, I spen my time with my computer, and I love Pokemon!

Years
  • It's mostly because I loved Pokemon and I want to express my obsession strong like for it. xD And my friends here keep me coming here as well. x3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I mostly come here for the sake of having fun, and could actually make a really long post saying why I still come here, but the main reason simply is because of the members who I've been friends with since I first joined and I like using the computer. :D

Back