• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you come here? (Pokecommunity)

Why do come to PC? (Choose all that aplly)

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    It's been a long time since when I used to come here for Pokemon reasons. Nowadays it's mainly just to come on and talk to friends, VM and occasionally make a few posts around the place.

Years
    The reason i came to PC was to educate myself in the ways of the Pokemon :) and to trade so i can fill my dex.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Pokemon tends to make me happy, and I love forums, so I came here. And everyone here is really nice! :)

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    My reasons to come here, eh? Well, they're quite a lot, actually. I'mma start: Talking and getting along with people, helping members out in the DPPt section, "hello"ing in friend's profiles and having fun, being crazy and post, hopefully meeting and making new friends, stalking Wi-Fi & Trade Corner topics, needlessly rambling about the new Platinum stuff, lurking and finding out things I never knew and look at people's discussions about stuff I'm interested in, looking at the epicness of my recent new (old, actually. xD) name, making a post and edit it later because I always add stuff much later, spending my free time on one of the places I enjoy the most on the Internet, stalking some members that say everyday's their birthday, dealing with the day's newest and freshest newbies, sometimes remembering PC's past experiences and laugh at them, checking out the latest posts in Pokémon General, visiting my pair, Cera's, profile waiting for her to be online, and to generalize, making all the time I spend on PC worth it. I don't think I forgot anything else. xD

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I came here for quite a variety of reasons, but mainly to meet new people. Now that I've been here a good few months, I keep coming back to chat to the awesome friend's I've made, to trade and complete my pokédex and to help out fellow Pokémon addicts.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    The biggest reasons why I am here are that I love Pokémon, I like to talk, and I want to get new friends. Though, sometimes I may just hang out surfing on the threads and reading funny posts. But in the end, I'm here to have fun. ^_^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Waiting to see OTP: Other Trivia Polls.

Um. Other than that... to see dramaz. Also to see TCTI posts.

THEN THE PEOPLE. Actually, I was considering leaving sometime in I forget when this year and I tried for two hours then returned because I wanted to be there incase Macy/Larry returned. XDD And now, just to talk to people such as Malyka, Siggy, Jess (even though I never do), Chi, Pinky, Larry, XDude, Will, Skilly, Fable and various others that I can't remember at this moment. And yeah those are the only reasons that I can think of right now.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Mainly because some of the members I've met here have become some of my best friends. :3

And I like the Mean Girls feeling here. In the movie, everyone belonged in a certain group. I feel the same way about PC. XD /shot/

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I come here for a few reasons. First, and most important, is the people. I've chatted with some awesome people here (Will, Nica, Fi, Jess, Limey, and others...sorry if you're in the "others." XD). I've become addicted to TCTI, so I also come here for that, which is how I started chatting with a lot of people in the first place.
    I continue to make new friends here, so that's another reason. PC's a great palce to just hang out and get over anything going on in life. Finally, I also come here because of my huge interest in Pokémon (even if I rarely post in those sections anymore). I occasionally skim over the Pokémon sections and the Q&A and see if I can post there.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Because my friends were all here and I decided to follow. Plus, what's not to love? I love Pokemon. Most of the other forums I've been to have really strict staff, are lonely, or just don't float my boat.
    Pokecommunity has so many different things compared to them, from game discussions, roleplay, TCG, to emulation, and it fits the bill perfectly for me. Plus most of the people here are really friendly and can relate to me. I don't feel like such a loner all the time. :)​

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Don't know, actually. It is a nice place, but it's really fast compared to my other favourite boards. But I guess another reason why I like it is because it has quite a few nifty features under the User CP that I like.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    I just come here to talk to people and talk about random stuff because I'm bored. maybe once in a while do something Pokemon-oriented, although not that much.

Back