• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you like your favourite Pokemon?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I like charizard cause it's cool looking, tough, a dragon, and is a fire type pokemon!

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    I like Kyogre because it's an orca, my favorite animal.And it's blue, my favorite color!Of course it's an ?berstrong Pok?mon, but that's not the reason.

Kine

Whatev
    Years
    Housyasei-san said:
    Well my obcessions are a bit extreme, and poor Garde wasn't an exception. Nearly every picture I came across, I saved to my harddrive. It was so beautiful from the start; it's still is #1 to this day.

Wow, sounds exactly like me if you switch Gardevoir with Kirlia. Just out of curiosity, where do you find your pictures (If in any case the site happens to be some giant Japanese archive, you don't have to tell me the name. I'll know what you mean)?

Lexaeus

Pocky Monster
    Years
    I love Zangoose because it is adorable, powerful and looks like a cat. It is also very fun to draw, especially the tail. But anyway... >_>

IAmCornholio

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2005
    I being to think that I would like to possess his characteristic relationship, like Pikachu.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Shiftry cos he looks tough and I like Grass types and Dual Types, and Miltank cos of Whitney....

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I changed my mind. My favorite is mew. It's like a pokemon vesion of me, hyper and fun, but prefers being a loner. It likes to just randomly float around too :P Tis what I would do if I could fly :P Just floating around by myself, enjoying the beauty of it all not a care in the world...That's all I want to do but it is sadly physically impossible ;_; *hugz a mew*

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    i like pichu because its cute and its just so kawaii. it would be the greatest to stroke a 2lb pichu's fur, o.o, lol

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    All great reasons for them to be your favorite pokemon,you guys love your favorites a whole ton^^.
    Now for my favorite.:13:Jigglypuff, It's so adorable*gets little hearts in eyes* I'v loved it since the day I saw.It's always been my favorite. The fact that it sings is awesome in itself,It's like a little pink Elvis^^. The way it draws on people when it gets mad is funny. Poor little jiggly just wants to have someone to sing to who won't fall asleep.
    Jigglypuff is so awesome!*huggles it*
    *~Mandy~*

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    I dunno why Porygon is my fav. I remember seeing the card for the first time? ya know what? I don't think I have a reason, I just do ^^

Although now, seeing as I'm a MegaMan [NT series, mostly] fan as well, I suppose I also like it because it's alot like a NetNavi? it's a program!

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Porygon said:
    I dunno why Porygon is my fav. I remember seeing the card for the first time? ya know what? I don't think I have a reason, I just do ^^
    I actually don't quite sure how I started to like it too :P

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
    :) Ok, guess what Pokemon is my favourite...? Absolutely NOT Cyndaquil... :P

Ok, all right, first time I saw any pic of Cynda was on a TCG card, in a Neo serie. It was the one with a big happy eyes (those upside-down U eyes). It just was soo cute, and I also have liked fire pokemons all of my life... That is, it's fire and it's cute! :4:

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    my favorite is Houndoom.
    Why? Black and red are my favorite colors. My favorite types are dark and fire. It's a hellhound. Just looks cool. It can learn a whole ton of good moves. It's just dang powerful.
    i'm evil :D

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    My favorite Pok?mon have to be somewhat attractive, strong, and all that jazz. Nothing too strong though, because it feels like cheating.

Back