• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why, hello there!

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    I thought I'd make myself a thread to let you all know I'm here. :)
    I'm not very good at introductions, so I'll keep it short- and hopefully I won't screw it up. The name's Saphyr, 15 year old pokémon fan and proud of it- After all, half the young 'uns these days never played the first games or watched the first series, but that's where it all began!

Gaw, I'm making myself sound old even though I know a lot of people here are older than me.
    Anyway, I'll see you around the forums~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    No, it's great that you're a veteran Pokémon fan. Most people enjoy learning from us oldies. ;D

Welcome to the pokécommunity, Saphyr.
    That was a decent introduction, actually. You might not believe it, but most of the introductions we get are actually one whole sentence. -.-
    So, thank you for giving me something to read. ;D

Your avatar is very amusing, by the way. Did you make it yourself?
    The message is clear and to the point. Very nice, very nice.

Well, I'm not quite sure what else to say.
    Since you seem like such a civilized person, I'm sure that you have already read the Community Rules and FAQ; so there is no need to go into that.

Above all, I hope you have a great time here.
    The PC is full of wonderful content as well as quite a few members who are also pretty great. I do hope you become one of those greats.

I will, indeed; see you around the forums!
    Take care~

Last edited:

chanchimi

With a Side of Cheddar
    Years
    Hi, Saphyr! Welcome to the Pokecommunity forums! I'm also fairly new (and also not good with introductions) anyways, I hope you enjoy it here.

Pechachu

Years
    Thanks for the warm welcome. :)
    I made a point of reading the rules before I joined- That's generally how it's supposed to work, isn't it?
    I didn't make my avatar, I found it on a free avatar site. It pretty much expresses how I feel, I couldn't have put it better myself, so It's part of my vast collection of avatars I've picked up from around the net.
    I'm sadly not very good at making avatars, mais c'est la vie. :3

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I usually don't welcome people.

But you actually had the guts to step in the chat in your first day, and your introduction wasn't bad at all. I admire that.

Welcome the the Pokécommunity- we're still working a better slogan, and a better server, but you'll learn to deal with that.

Pechachu

Years
    Heh, thanks.
    I ended up saying barely anything at all and leaving in the chat, but it's progress, I suppose.

Now how long has this site been looking for a better slogan? I've come across this place before and it never seemed to have one. :3

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    Agreed. One of the finest introduction ever.
    Hello there, Saphyr. Your name is quite a decent one.
    I can say that you've made a good entrance in here.

I'm heaven and one of the old members (2 months old)
    You've been cleared-up with what to do. So I guess, I won't be making this long. And yeah, be sure to stay active.

Just keep rocking, mate ;)

Good day.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Ohaidere, Saphyr!
    As Hiidoran said, your introduction is actually very good. I'd love to see what you consider a "long" introduction :D

Have fun, stay active, I hope to see you posting around the boards in the days to come ^^

-Roy

Pechachu

Years
    I'm really surprised that a paragraph is considered a good introduction. :D
    Most of the forums I frequent end up having about a page and a half-long introduction, but I guess everywhere's different.

@Nnmaru: Wow, that's great that you grew up with the series. Even though there's a pretty big age gap between us, we're both the same. ;)

@Wulf: ... I've never seen the signature before in my life. LIES. ALL LIES.

@Everyone else: Thanks for the welcome!
    And I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How are you?

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
    Years
    Welcome
    Hmmm, your topic title reminds me of something, I just can't put my tongue on it...
    Maybe it's just your signature... XD

Anyways, welcome to the pokecommunity forums, hope you have a fun time here, and that WAS a long introduction!

Pechachu

Years
    @Pokedude: I really don't think it was a long intro, but if you guys insist. :D

@Becky_x: Haha, it's great to see that someone else has the same taste in graphics. Let's play avatar snap again some time. xD

Back