• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is PC special to you?

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Even though I never really browsed PC actively until now, it's been an amazing place to meet new people and make friends. I also used the site a lot for information and reading about peoples opinions about certain things. Not to mention I was heavily invested into ROM hacking during my first years lurking here.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • PC isn't special to me without sounding harsh. It's just a cool place I like to hangout on the internet and chat with people with similar interests, have a laugh, make friends and kick back.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • PC is special to me bc it's like a horcrux.........I didn't really choose this place to be a horcrux, but it just became one. I sacrificed a lot because I loved this site, and part of my soul still resides in it, even though I would like it back (and my time). So, because of this, every now and then I come back to check in.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I've been here for about ten years now. PC holds a lot of my memories, both good and bad. I never even thought I would come back after what I've been through... but I did. This place is my home, and that's why it's so special. It's part of me, so it's hard to leave without coming back again.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Funny I first joined for some pointless ROM hacking idea that wasn't gonna work because I sucked at ROM hacking, and a year and half later I've won a supporter rank and have over 400 posts, none of them about ROM hacking but about actual discussion.

I realised just how friendly the people here are, it is one of the kindest communities I've ever met on the internet. The events are always about the community, and the nice staff always run them with that intended.

This was also my first forum, so when I first joined I didn't know what a 'thread' was.

I am in great hope that I don't ever drift too far away from TPC, it's quite special to me now, and I think it would be an insult to the supporter rank I won xD.

Also, I think TPC is special enough to me to warrant donation, but I don't have the means to do that really :(.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • the same reason i like soda. once you take a sip, you can't stop until the sugary fizziness takes you over and gives you diabeetus :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • PC is special to me because never in my life have I became a moderator twice, make more than 10,000 posts in a span of four years, and meet the most incredible people who I never thought I would end up meeting. It's truly become my internet home and I don't think I'll find any other forum that's the same as PC. I only joined PC because I wanted to ROM hack, well that changed!

I have an agenda for Discussion and Debates. I will not rest until my mission is complete.

supporting you all the way bby

Back