• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I randomly added Vanilla and Kitsune together. (Vanilla being a flavor and kitsune Japanese for fox. My favorite animal is a fox as well.)

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    'Cause my favorite pokemon are the Lati's. They are called the eon pokemon, and they're dragons. So there. My previous user name, Quasar, comes from the powerful astronomical object.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    lesee...I made the name back when I was trying to think up of a new AIM name (i forgot the password for the previous one). Being in digimon mode at the time, i created digispirit virus, obviously based on digimon. I'm prtty sure i made it back around the end of the frontier season, which is where spirit came from. Virus was just something that sounded better than the other 2 types at the time. Anyways, I started using the name in place of my previous username for everywhere i went after that. So later, when i came to PC, because the name ended up being too long, people started to call me digi as short. Eventually after a bit of time in the Japanese Entertainment section (Other Anime and Manga at the time), people started tacking on -kun to the end. So there it is, yes.

Oh, and it's lowercase there for a reason, though i'm not sure what that reason is

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I can honsetly say, I dont know. I want to change my old username in to something more sinister, but not to frightening.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Er, Rekhyt is the name of a Djinni in a book, and it sort of stuck to me. It means lapwing in Egyptian, which was a bird that signified slavery about two thousand years ago. It also sounds pretty cool and I was bored with Oni Raichu prior to my name change for a few months, so I decided why the hell not?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Zaia Katora is a character in one of my fan-fics. She's half-human, half-alien. I just use the name because I like to be weird and unique.....

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
    Years
    RE Why is that your user name?

Well, I am Ekeshum because I used to be a really big Ash fan so I called him Ashy Keshum. Eventually, I took the y from Ashy which sounded like E, and the Keshum, and made it Ekeshum.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    On a sunny October day I had decided that I should change my username again, and so I decided my username was either going to be a pink or a purple. I narrowed it down to "Pink" and "Wisteria" and being indecisive I flipped a coin and went with "Pink". :[

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    As in Wisteria Lane? :O

Anyways, I don't know where I got this name from, actually. I had it for a while before I changed my name. I guess I just chose the best out of my other usernames, because I really wanted to get rid of that really-long-username-that-made-me-tick-the-Remember-Me-box-every-time-I-tried-to-log-in-because-I-couldn't-spell-it. XD;

The other long username was because I wanted one that was cool and japanese-sounding... and totally failed.

Azonic, I'm still using. It's my favorite. <3 It came out of nowhere, actually. I just put letters together to make a cool-sounding word.

Penguinpa- oh let's not get into that one. :x IT WAS MY FRIEND'S USERNAME BEFORE.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    I love nature and natural disasters are awesome

and I added the k5 because cyclone was taken

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I was told by my dad that my last mean has something to do with Bacon in italian, & 914 has to do with my birth date.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Why is THAT my username?
    Weeeeeeelllll...

nightmareHaunter - This was my first username ever in this community, and I really love Haunter by then too.

NightmareHaunter - Not much change execpt at the "Nightmare" part.

FruitBoy - I was pretending to be like BeachBoy's evil twisted twin, and it turn out okay for a while.

Fruitboy - AGAIN, not much change like NightmareHaunter. ><

So there's my history, people. ;D

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I was in my math class about a year ago when my friend was writing nicknames on the board. I don't have a real life nickname, so she wrote a couple up for me. One of them happened to be Michi, pronounced Mishy. When I got my name change on another forum, I initially wanted Michi, but it was taken, so I just added another "i." Hence, Michii was born and was set in stone for my joining here. I haven't changed it since. =)

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
    Xero is my online & gaming persona, Shiari is a name I made myself for another game, before Xero. So Xero is kind of an addon, or last name if you will.

But I like to be called Xero.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    First letter of my name + First four letters of my surname XD

Lack of imagination can have really good results sometimes.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Currently, I am known as Time, but I'll change my name back to destinedjagold soon. ;)

anyways, I changed my name to Time after I had this dream where some men where chasing me and to escape them, I used my right palm and magically a clock appeared and it made the time stopped and I made my escape. xD

destinedjagold is a sub name of Jagold, a character name of my story.
    It is also my alias, for I have two brothers, and one time, I was bored so I thought of having ourselves some alias, so since we're three, I based our alias on the common prizes, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and from those rose Kronz, Xilfer and Jagold. ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I was thinking of a username about 3 years ago, made it totally at random and it stuck with me ever since, I use it on anything that requires a username.

Back