• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ha, um when I joined PC I didn't know what to pick so I came up with "Pokemon_Fan14" it's getting quite aggravating so I plan on getting a name change sometime soon.

CyberBlastoise

Virtual Water Master
    Years
    Well....I love technology thus i have Cyber in my username....and Blastoise is my favorite pokemon...

So i combined the two together to create CyberBlastoise

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Uh... This'll be difficult to explain... But maybe because my country made great things in the Middle Ages... yeah, it's that. Also, I like the word :D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Gummy comes from gummy bears, which is my favorite chewy snack. It is also a nickname derived from my real name: (Glajummy -> Glajummy -> Gummy)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I was a bit sceptical on what my name would be here, so I chose to name myself after one of my favorite pokemon, Gliscor.

Years
    Erik Destler is my name on PokeCommunity because it's my name everywhere on the internet - however, the roots of Erik Destler lie in my obsession for the Phantom of the Opera. It is established the Phantom's name is Erik, though the last name is disputable.
    However, in the 1989 version with Friday the 13th's Robert Englund's (He plays Freddy Krueger in that series :p) phantom is given the last name Destler. I remembered that much from the brief part of the movie that I watched.
    Yes, I didn't watch the whole thing simply because it was a violent gorefest and I still don't plan on watching it :p

Regardless, I had joined the chatroom on Serebii.net, thought of the name as a nickname, later had my user name on SPPf changed to Erik Destler, and I've hence signed up for most sites as Erik Destler, including this one. ^^;

Years
    Eleven is a number that shows up all the time. When I wake up in the morning it will be xx:11 or when I get the total at the store it will end in 11. It's scary how much it actually happens. Maybe its only showing up because I'm looking for it though, who knows. :knockedou

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've chosen Pachy as my current nickname since Pachirisu is my all time favorite pokemon now. (cuteness ftw!~)
    I shortened it to Pachy because it's easier and a lot more original than Pachirisu as a username and it's got this nice energetic ring to it that fits my personality so darn well, (when I feel at ease).

I dont know why but I absolutely love this nickname so I'll probably stick with it for a very long time. :D

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    When I came to this board, I was called "Art_Critic_Cubone". Most people abridged that to 'ACC' when talking to me, so when my first six months or so had passed and I found out that unlike everywhere else, hyphens and spaces are allowed in your usernames here, I changed it to "ACC-M" with the 'M' being a variable standing for either "Master" or "Marowak", depending on what I felt like at the moment. Then, for my first birthday celebrated at PC (my seventeenth, if anyone's interested in knowing) I had it changed to Thesis in a move that shocked the general populace. Or, at least, those that knew me. XD

Anyway, my new username was chosen primarily for two reasons. First, since I recently celebrated an anniversary at PC (much love to everyone who celebrated it with me, and a glass of cucumber-flavored beer to you all) I thought it would be nice to return to a username that followed the "ACC" formula. The second reason was that I had a vivid dream where I heard these words being sounded out.

No, I'm not kidding. I was really tired that night.

Anyway, I decided to go ahead and use the "AC Coda" because that sounded vaguely intelligent, and added an "X" for the hell of it. XD

By the way, if anyone's interested the new acronym for my username is:

ACC
    Comments

Call
    Oon
    Deus
    And...

X

Nope, that's not actually it. I just came up with that in ten seconds. But it was fun! XD

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Fate is a name I've went by for a looong time now. It first started out as ShadowedFate and then turned into w1ngs0fate (wings of fate). I went by Fate on Myspace, and so a lot of people I met in real life who first knew me on there always called me Fate. It's just kind of become my second name.

I turned my Pokemon character into Fate Falls, since it's kind of a pun and at the same time pretty.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    This is my username because my middle name is kinda translated into Angela:D

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    I picked shu because i like blue dragon

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    "Jor" comes from my first name "a" comes from my middle name and "h" comes from my surname. Mix it together and you get a better name than my real name XD I got the idea from a friend on a forum about 4 years ago...

Back