• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    It's the name of the intro theme for Shakugan no Shana, which I was currently obsessed with.

HeavensNightSH

Got Diamond Nov. 20
    Years
    Well. this is the same name on use on the Silent Hill Forum, but besides that.
    Heaven's Night is the club/strip club in Silent Hill, hence the SH at the end of it =]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Because when I found this place, and signed up for it I was totally obsessed with Drew/Shuu from Pokemon. So I thought, why not?

Thus far I haven't had a name change, and don't really plan to. nn;

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I don't know why I change my name to noxious.
    It is just a cool word which I stumbled upon and began to use more and more often... Plus it looks and sounds so awesome.
    The dot is because simply "noxious" is taken, but it looks cooler with the dot in my opinion. Also no capital letters because all the letters are the same height. No 'h,g,y,p,l,k,j,f,b, all small letters...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'll start from the beginning!

My first username on here was Lettursnnumburs. I had originally stolen the "Numbur" part from someone I used to talk to online. He was basically a hero graphic designer of mine, but we didn't talk for a while. I then thought about adding something to that and randomly decided that Letters would work best. However, I went to some random site (I forget what it was; some instant messaging site) and Lettersnnumbers was taken, so I had to change it so that it would be original and un-taken. So, Lettursnnumburs was created.

Note: Never do that again. I've been spelling "letter" and "number" incorrectly ever since.

Patchisou Yutohru; Yutohru comes from Tohru Honda. I was thinking of a last name for Patchisou when I randomly decided that I would steal Fruits Basket's Tohru Honda's first name and make it part of my last name. Patchisou came from a really long time of brainstorming random (from what I thought sounded like cool derived Asian names).

Finally, Aurapostle. I wanted a name that started with an A and the next letter to be u because I basically fell in love with Audy's username (he knows all about that already, so telling him that won't do anything). It wasn't until after I thought of Apostle and had my name changed that I realised that I took Luke's old username and just added Aur to the front of it.

Anyway, why are these my usernames? Because I randomly think of my usernames, I don't have an answer to that. Chances are my next username will also be thought of randomly as well... Or I may go back to a previous username; but I doubt that.

Next: Probably Justine Ezarik as that's my latest obsession.

Last edited by a moderator:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    No idea, really. I like the way it sounds. Blood-x. And the fire was pretty usless, although if you picture blood and fire in your mind, its pretty cool
    XD

Tertle

nub@ruby
    Years
    My username is actually a reference to Austin Powers. The scene with Fat Bastard asking where the bathroom is, to be specific...

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I chose Saphira because I love Christopher Paolini's books and the Rider was just something I added on to make it sound better.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    Nashua - Name of a character that I am still working on, also the name of a city in New Hampshire

I've recently decided to keep this one because I'm so used to it now.

Back