• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is THAT your username ?

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    Well, Rentorar = Luxray
    Erueido = Gallade
    Furizaa = Articuno
    and ArcticGlaceon = Glaceon

My top 4 favorite pokemon.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Most people I'm a TR fan...but Jessie is my REAL name. Hehe. Jessica actually, but people call me Jessie. And that is why my username is so.

Years
    Because I always wear a red jacket, and my friend and I were in the same computer class freshamn year and we were talking to eachother over a site called theotaku.com, and I made a new account and sent him a random pm to scare him. His response-

'I can see you typing it...'
    I respond-
    'No...dunno what your talking about'
    and finally, he said (note): my friend has really bad grammer when it comes to typing:
    'I can see you, red jacket...

so, since I was a big FMA nut at the time, I gave myself the nickname redjacketalchemist^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Agent Zero? It's a very minor (but real) video game character kinda named after me...cool, eh?

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    Well, funnily enough, I joined the Eragon Movie chatroom and I had to think of a name that had something to do with Eragon.
    Thorn is the name of Murtagh's dragon in Eldest and Brisingr. The 96 was random.

billhill94

Awesome!
    Years
    Bill was something I was randomly calling myself for some strange reason in year 7 (My real name is Ben).
    Hill is the first half of my sir name.
    94 is the year I was born in.

My username has nothing to do with hillybillys, which people often assume it does.

Xintendation 360

Imma firin' mah lazer!
    Years
    Xbox 360 x ( Nintendo + Playstation) =Xintendation 360

A username like this has a couple of benefits. I never have to worry about having my preferred username taken up when I join a message board, for one thing. It also serves to show that I'm a gamer, and it allows me to spend a whole paragraph explaining my username whenever I get the chance.

Ikwaylx

Man with 10000 pronounciations
    Years
    Ikwaylx comes from pokemon glitches. When I was 12 or so, I saw people making up names in order to find pure glitches in Red and Blue. I quickly followed this bandwagon and made my own.
    It manages to sound really easy to memorise, which I like.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I find it funny on how many people has changed their name since posting in this thread. XD

But as for my username (a name that will more then likely still be the same years from now when someone finds this thread), Arcanine. It's my fav Pokemon. It's just that simple. I started liking Arcanine around the time the Pokemon episode called... The Stolen Stones (I think that's the name) first came out. After that I took a strong liking to the Pokemon and now it's my most used username anywhere.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    well at the time I signed up I was playing pokemon mystery dungeon 2 and the leader of my team was a treecko and kt is my initials so there ya go.

ToshiroSato

Crazy Brit
    Years
    I was inspired by the second boss on Diablo II. I changed it slighty from Duriel to Durial, and added 666 and Duriel was so devlishly evil XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I made mine, because back then I thought mightyena is cool, now he is cool, just not in competitive battling... Maybe contests... I will be changing my name soon, I decided my name in 30 sec.! LOL

Years
    My Username =D

For my initial username "vtommy1": "v" is the beginning of my First name and "Tommy" is my favorite character from Digimon: Frontier (Full name "Tommy Hina".) The Number "1"...I just slapped in there... XD It's been my user name on the Web since 2003. =P

So I started a new one:

"Netto" is one of my favorite fandom characters. His full name is "Netto Hikari" (Or "Lan Hikari" for the English dub) from the Megaman Battle Network (Rockman.EXE) franchise.
    "Netto" is a word play on the word "Internet" and since the Web is such a fun place to be in, I decided to take this as a pen/username. ^_^

Well the "Azure" part is because my favorite color is any kind of blue and the mix. =P

Last edited:
    Back