• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why would you leave your country?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Uh, for 1 reason only, only to move to Japan, I was there for a month, and I loved it. Do, that'd be a reason. But I cant handle 'odd' food, so it might be a bit of a hassle to live there for an extended period of time.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I left already. It really wasn't my choice. Sure, this country I'm living now is much more advance, and life got easier, but I missed those old days in my old country. I wonder what would happen if I never left my country? Now I have a phobia of leaving the country, thinking that I would never come back.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • I was born raised and have lived about 90% of my life in my west of chicago, rich-ass suburb. Most everyone here is rich, overly sophisticated, and rather snobby. You go on to do one of four things: become a doctor, become a lawyer, inherent daddy's buisness, or fall out of society.

I want out of this city, out of this county... out of this state, and maybe even out of this country. It just seems that life is so fast here. You don't get a chance to just stop and enjoy it. It's work work work... money money money... geesh... a guy can really get tired of it...

Europe seems so much more calm and peaceful... not to mention easier living. I'm not refering to London or Paris... but more of a rural setting... or an old century town...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Vacation, career, getting sick of listening to how sinilar America is being to Rome... gtfo controversy.

I plan on moving out of America at some point, not because I dislike America(I don't), but because I want to travel around for at least a long while 9_9

Years
  • If I were to leave Canada, it would probably be because of the expensiveness of stuff and the economy. But Canada for me is a great place to live, so I don't see myself wanting to leave it.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I would leave England if;

• The NHS was privatised.
    • The BNP got into power.

I'd probably go to Canada. I hear it's nice there. (And yes, I know it's hard to get in. XD)

just a worthless piece of watermelon

... i want a blog ;__;
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    I would leave Australia willingly for my profession.

I've only ever thought about going to London in future (to live) but I think I will be taking an extended holiday to Nepal (where I was born) sometime. I want to climb Everest, look at the Royal National Park, go to every district and city there, learn the complete history... There's a lot I want to do if I ever go back to Nepal, without parents.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen today
    I can't see myself leaving my country unless its a really good reason like a type of job or something like that.

Back