• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
  • Oh boy! I'd love to do a joint thread with one of the biggest distributors of hacked pokemon that's in this forum!

^^ haha pwnd

I got a small request for anyone that has a smogon account:

I just got truth from one of my friends, but dont have a smogon account, and was requesting anyone that does to please inform him.

Why? there's no need for that

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    I got a small request for anyone that has a smogon account:

I just got truth from one of my friends, but dont have a smogon account, and was requesting anyone that does to please inform him.

Nice alt you made there, buddy.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2019
    Yup, this is my atl account, as I am going to tell everyone. I have already deleted all my hacks/ traded pokes, so now I'm clean and dont have any hacks at all. If anybody has received any of my hacks, I am deeply sorry and would like to apologize.

@josh_bra:
    Bozo has requested that he know that everyone that has truth please inform them

Detox

I mean people who previously knew about it are still going to be reluctant to trade with you, sooo...

Angelique

Le Magnifique
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Hi , may I request a temporary trading thread for Pokemon Black and White ?
    Simple trading still belongs in Quick Trade Sticky :(

OHDEARICANNOTPOSTLINKS

^^ haha pwnd
    Seconded.

Yup, this is my atl account, as I am going to tell everyone. I have already deleted all my hacks/ traded pokes, so now I'm clean and dont have any hacks at all. If anybody has received any of my hacks, I am deeply sorry and would like to apologize.
    let's have crazy alt parties

Do a new file on your SS or just breed on SS. I believe that HGSS has no pokesav (??), so that should help prevent you from going back to hacking and spreading aids. ^^

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Do a new file on your SS or just breed on SS. I believe that HGSS has no pokesav (??), so that should help prevent you from going back to hacking and spreading aids. ^^

aids are still spreadable, like hacks, on hg/ss

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I got over Linkin Park in 2008. /emo
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I so want Doredia but I want Erufuun too and they're version exclusives. 8|

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I want the Ice Cream one, and the Sarcophagus ghost thingy, and the swan thing, and RAHHHOMG!

Onto other matters, seriously, another fire/fighting starter?

I picked the pig out of randomness and he is just fine okay. >:(

You want weird ones, besides coffin, everyone loves him.

I WANT.
    Spoiler:

um
    Yeah I don't like that many. :(

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Oh god, I was denied an awesome Lumineon and Vappy sweep. QQ

Also, on topic, I think it's quite clear what I want from gen5.

Years
  • Okay guys, I have deleted all my hacks that I received. Still dont trust me? You can go ahead and check all my pokes that I trade. Can't we all just be friends??? I mean I'm really sorry for all the hacks that I accidentally spread, but I had no Idea that they were hacks, so I'm really sorry you guys.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Okay guys, I have deleted all my hacks that I received. Still dont trust me? You can go ahead and check all my pokes that I trade. Can't we all just be friends??? I mean I'm really sorry for all the hacks that I accidentally spread, but I had no Idea that they were hacks, so I'm really sorry you guys.

God you're so bad, lol.

All of your hacks had your OT and ID. You knew they were hacked cause you were the one that hacked them.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    No seriouly, my id is not that. I did not hack them. I swear. I have seriously never hacked and dont plan to either.

If you want to prove you didn't hack them, go to my profile and press and hold the "Alt" key and then press the "F4" key. This will bring up a known hacked list. Copy and paste your results.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back