• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Okay is this some kind of trick?! I tried it around 10 times, still no hack list?! blaQk, please dont be so hard on me, I just want to apologize.

Edit: Make that 30! Seriously blaQk, It isn't working!

Lol.

@AngelXavier
    :/ You're now blacklisted/hated even more.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Hey, chill, little peeps, Pokemon hacking is no reason to tell others to go die. Be mature for once, thanks.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • If you want to prove you didn't hack them, go to my profile and press and hold the "Alt" key and then press the "F4" key. This will bring up a known hacked list. Copy and paste your results.

i cant believe he actually did this, over and over hahaha

Detox

Hey blaqk, tried that twice, but it just kept closing the webpage. Maybe there's some kind of technical difficulty???

Wow you are really RETARDED

Nah, it'll work. You just have to keep trying.

Such a great win.

Okay is this some kind of trick?! I tried it around 10 times, still no hack list?! blaQk, please dont be so hard on me, I just want to apologize.

Edit: Make that 30! Seriously blaQk, It isn't working!

stupidity-500x400.jpg

I am losing hope for these wifiers, seriously.

Detox

If they cant even use Pokesav right how do you expect them to know how a keyboard functions?

Detox

I wouldn't know what the newer versions look like since the last time I used it was god knows when , but damn, it was pretty understandable...

Years
  • I think we need another dosage of Elf, where is he. D:

EV'd this today:

Spr_4h_224_m_s.png

Sniper/Choice Specs
    Modest
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Water Spout/Fire Blast/Energy Ball/Roar of TimeIce Beam
    252 SpA, 252 Speed, 4 SpD

Detox

Why the hell would he post in this horrible section?

I remember in 08 when this was my favorite forum. Now I have to go lurk in OC or pokemon groups...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back