• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Read my post right after Kudo's?

It has been done, but it is currently being researched so a guide should be published around March or so. :(

OK...... so...... one would advance the RNG by the radio. And you're saying that you have to be good at math, but you need to start using your eyes and look for the articles. What does that mean? Are you talking about that Radio that you listen to on that Pokegear thing on HG and SS game?

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    OK...... so...... one would advance the RNG by the radio. And you're saying that you have to be good at math, but you need to start using your eyes and look for the articles. What does that mean? Are you talking about that Radio that you listen to on that Pokegear thing on HG and SS game?

To Advance the RNG in HG/SS theres a few ways that have been figured out so far, one is to listen to the Radio (Yes the PokeGear one and only certain channels of it Advance the RNG) The other way is taking steps turning and walking in the Grass advances the RNG and in "quiet" areas of the game or places with no Wild Pokemon you have to take 128 Steps to advance it equal to the number of pokemon in your party, and talking to your pokemon I believe has been found to advance the RNG by how much I dont know...
    And you really dont have to be good at math for RNG Abuse... Its basic math really...

As for me, Woot PokeRadar Abuse!!!
    Togekiss
    Calm
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Caught: In a Great Ball at Route 230
    Uhhh PokeRadar Abuse is hard.....

Last edited:

Detox

I really hope you meant you caught a Togepi

IMO thats easy rofl

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    To Advance the RNG in HG/SS theres a few ways that have been figured out so far, one is to listen to the Radio (Yes the PokeGear one and only certain channels of it Advance the RNG) The other way is taking steps turning and walking in the Grass advances the RNG and in "quiet" areas of the game or places with no Wild Pokemon you have to take 128 Steps to advance it equal to the number of pokemon in your party, and talking to your pokemon I believe has been found to advance the RNG by how much I dont know...
    And you really dont have to be good at math for RNG Abuse... Its basic math really...

As for me, Woot PokeRadar Abuse!!!
    Togekiss
    Calm
    31/X/31/31/31/31
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Caught: In a Great Ball at Route 230
    Uhhh PokeRadar Abuse is hard.....

(laughing) And just who gave you the right to answer my question, Kiddo? I was talking to twilightlblade, not you.

Last edited:

Detox

Nidoran(Male)
    Adamant
    Poison Point
    31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31

RNG'd a beast, who wants it.

ALSO I caught it in a poke ball. I wanted to catch it in a perimer ball but I didnt have any :(

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    (laughing) And just who gave you the right to answer my question, Kiddo? I was talking to twilightlblade, not you.
    last time I checked I can post here if I want, dont got to be alittle faggot when someones answering your question...

Yay for!

Nidoran(Male)
    Adamant
    Poison Point
    31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31

RNG'd a beast, who wants it.

ALSO I caught it in a poke ball. I wanted to catch it in a perimer ball but I didnt have any :(

Awesome!!! So you PokeRadar'ed that? Nice catch none the less :)
    EDIT: I love my Shiny Spread!!!
    Bronzong (Shiny)
    31/31/31/0/31/30
    Ability: Levitate
    Caught: Level 14 at Mt. Coronet

And I caught this....
    Scyther
    31/30/31/21/31/31
    Ability: Technicain
    Caught: Level 19 at Route 210 South
    For my UU Team :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    last time I checked I can post here if I want, dont got to be alittle faggot when someones answering your question...

Awesome!!! So you PokeRadar'ed that? Nice catch none the less :)
    EDIT: I love my Shiny Spread!!!
    Bronzong (Shiny)
    31/31/31/0/31/30
    Ability: Levitate
    Caught: Level 14 at Mt. Coronet

And I caught this....
    Scyther
    31/30/31/21/31/31
    Ability: Technicain
    Caught: Level 19 at Route 210 South
    For my UU Team :)

(Laughing) Whatever you say, Kiddo. (Sarcasticly)

Detox

Anyways, LOOK LOOK LOOK

IMMA HAVE A LUXIO GIVEAWAY, WHO WANTS SOME

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
    Can anyone help me with my pokedex?...i just need Five MORE!!!..please?! If so, PM me, the pokemon i need are numbered here: 46, 59, 65, 115, and 135....

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    hey does anyone wanna help me out? i need to see if two pokes i got were hacked. i don't think they are but im new to wifi trades so just to make sure it would be helpful to have an experienced trader help me out so i know if i could trade these pokes in the future. PM me if you could spend a few minutes to help me out! thanks!

Years
    Wow, haven't been here in a while.

Yeah, research on the RNG for HG/SS is far from done from the looks of it. How the selected few pulled it off I have no clue. Looks like those perfect Ho-oh and Lugia will have to wait a while longer. On the other hand, I DO have one thing to say as far as leniency. I only went on a shoddy server once and there was some guy using RNG, perfectly fine yes? They were using an AR to hatch (1=255 steps) and check the IVs. This is getting picky, but in my book that still qualifies as cheating -_-'' It's a strict check when it comes to the pokemon's "legitimacy" but it seems using an AR to get all the TMs x 95 and Master Balls to bypass actually having to go through the challenge of normally catching a legendary.

As I'll repeat in his tone (this person on shoddy who went by the name of Blade), replacing pokesav with AR and Shiny Charizard with unreal stats with 255 Master Balls (this number should be familiar to all glitchers)

"Yeah, [AR] is great right?"
    "[255 Master Balls] still great?"
    "UGH NO"
    "NEWB"

(And yes, there are AR codes to change the IVs of wild pokemon)

I also love how this place has died down since I made that post complaining about cheating earlier...

Can anyone help me with my pokedex?...i just need Five MORE!!!..please?! If so, PM me, the pokemon i need are numbered here: 46, 59, 65, 115, and 135....
    On a side note, to help clarify this guy, those pokemon are:
    Paris (if you still need it, VM me since I'm playing SoulSilver and caught one a while back...wait, can't you just breed a Parasect?)
    Arcanine (wait, if you have a growlithe, then just find a fire stone)
    Alakazam (actually i can see this, hopefully someone could use a dex trade with a Kadabra)
    Kangaskhan (err...don't know how to help you there)
    Jolteon (good luck with that, although there should be plenty since it's OU. Breed whatever you have with Eevee, Thunderstone can't be too hard to find can it?)

Last but not least to him, wrong thread. :p

Last edited:
    Years
    Thank you, but I have Diamond. Those are not the pokes. : ) and sorry bout the wrong thread. I just thought i would try here.

Ah, so the SINNOH Dex, my mistake.

Wormadam (Evolve Burmy, Level 20)
    Cherrim (Evolve Cherubi, Level 25)
    Drifloon (Valley Windworks, Fridays)
    Riolu (Baby Lucario...wait, you get an Egg of Riolu from Riley)
    Lumineon (Evolve Finneon, Level 31)

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Wow, haven't been here in a while.
    Yeah, research on the RNG for HG/SS is far from done from the looks of it. How the selected few pulled it off I have no clue.
    I would say that the RNG in HG/SS isnt 100% crakced yet (lol mingot didnt get a chnce to get his hands on it) but its fairly identical to the RNG in DPPt. Unfortuneatly there is no Journal in HG/SS :( Which really sucks lol hopefully they do find out a reliable way to Advance the RNG...
    Anyways has anyone seen this? Its an announcement from the creator of Pokemon announcing a new Generation :D Generation 5
    Id link to the Thread but dont have enough Posts :(
    EDIT: Heres a piece of info about it
    An entirely new "Pocket Monsters" series is under development for release in 2010.
    The Pokemon Company (headed by Tsunekazu Ishihara) has announced that the newest work in the Pocket Monsters RPG series (Game Freak, Nintendo) is being developed for the Nintendo DS for release by the end of 2010.
    Since its first entry, "Pocket Monsters Red and Green" from 1996, the "Pocket Monsters" series has received high acclaim from customers around the world for its distinctive universe and gameplay that involves communicating between different versions to trade and battle. Sales for the entire series have climbed to over 130,000,000 copies worldwide.
    The "Pocket Monsters" series for the Nintendo DS made use of the dual screen, touch screen, and Wi-Fi connection for play. The latest project under development is a completely new work, coming four years after "Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl" which boasts worldwide sales of over 17,150,000 copies (over 5,800,000 in Japan). It should make an innovative, fresh start by adding even more new game play and new Pokemon.
    Please anticipate a later article with news about the game's content.
    PS: If you think this is a hoax or Spin-off it isnt ;)

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    nintendo is makin a new pokemon game. fifth gen is gonna be released at the end of this year. This is awsome.

Years
    I would say that the RNG in HG/SS isnt 100% crakced yet (lol mingot didnt get a chnce to get his hands on it) but its fairly identical to the RNG in DPPt. Unfortuneatly there is no Journal in HG/SS :( Which really sucks lol hopefully they do find out a reliable way to Advance the RNG...
    Anyways has anyone seen this? Its an announcement from the creator of Pokemon announcing a new Generation :D Generation 5
    Id link to the Thread but dont have enough Posts :(
    EDIT: Heres a piece of info about it
    An entirely new "Pocket Monsters" series is under development for release in 2010.
    The Pokemon Company (headed by Tsunekazu Ishihara) has announced that the newest work in the Pocket Monsters RPG series (Game Freak, Nintendo) is being developed for the Nintendo DS for release by the end of 2010.
    Since its first entry, "Pocket Monsters Red and Green" from 1996, the "Pocket Monsters" series has received high acclaim from customers around the world for its distinctive universe and gameplay that involves communicating between different versions to trade and battle. Sales for the entire series have climbed to over 130,000,000 copies worldwide.
    The "Pocket Monsters" series for the Nintendo DS made use of the dual screen, touch screen, and Wi-Fi connection for play. The latest project under development is a completely new work, coming four years after "Pocket Monsters Diamond and Pearl" which boasts worldwide sales of over 17,150,000 copies (over 5,800,000 in Japan). It should make an innovative, fresh start by adding even more new game play and new Pokemon.
    Please anticipate a later article with news about the game's content.
    PS: If you think this is a hoax or Spin-off it isnt ;)

Well, it still does they certainly are working on the RNG so far. At worst, people know to RNG in Platinum and breed in HG/SS...and all the legendaries save Lugia and Ho-oh can be easily RNG'd in past Gen IV or Gen III games.

I know I've seen this piece of info on Gen V somewhere before...it's real but it seems a bit too early. HG/SS hasn't even been out for a year yet (well, I guess it will be by then...but still).

Completely new series makes me want to think "spin-off" too, but that seems even less likely for some reason...guess we can only wait and see.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Well, it still does they certainly are working on the RNG so far. At worst, people know to RNG in Platinum and breed in HG/SS...and all the legendaries save Lugia and Ho-oh can be easily RNG'd in past Gen IV or Gen III games.

I know I've seen this piece of info on Gen V somewhere before...it's real but it seems a bit too early. HG/SS hasn't even been out for a year yet (well, I guess it will be by then...but still).

Completely new series makes me want to think "spin-off" too, but that seems even less likely for some reason...guess we can only wait and see.

There has been an anncouncement from the creator of Pokemon
    Here's the whole page id link but again dont have enough posts...
    Spoiler:

And it has been confirmed its not a Spin-ff because Nintendo and Gamefreak wouldnt be in on it, other companies make the Spin Offs...
    Also If you think about it DP were released 4 Years ago.... thats plenty long enough to make a new generation irc the longest period between releases in the whole generations
    Also irc I have heard this "new generation" will have nothing to do with DPPt, meaning not connecting with them at all.... Kinda changes alot of things to the Metagame...
    Anyways hopefully some of you are as excited as I am to see updates on this "5th Generation" ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    There has been an anncouncement from the creator of Pokemon
    Here's the whole page id link but again dont have enough posts...

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I know the fonts small but its alot to read... And for some reason this forum (that I know of) doesnt have HIDE tags... Also note I took out all the links so I could post this....

And it has been confirmed its not a Spin-ff because Nintendo and Gamefreak wouldnt be in on it, other companies mke the Spin Offs...
    Also IRC I have heard this new generation will have nothing to do with DPPt, meaning not connecting with them at all.... Kinda changes alot of things to the Metagame...
    Anyways hopefully some of you are as excited as I am to see updates on this "5th Generation ^_^

HIDE tags, perhaps spoiler tags will do? Still, this is good info.

(Pfft, surpass Diamond and Pearl. They're really setting their standard too low).
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back