• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I am looking for a trade partnership/collaboration with someone who is willing to do the same thing.
    I can EV Train and breed for egg moves.
    I cannot IV Breed.

That's all I got now. : P

Can you breed for shinies?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2010
    This trading place has gone to ze dogs..noobs coming in every hour not reading the rules and making random spam threads. t the time of this message there's like four of them.

yea im probably one of those people. I made a thread earlier without reading rules. il go read them now. lol

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I have a question. A while back I got this shiny 10 ANNIV Typhlosion off GTS. Its ID number is 45685 and its moves are Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Swift, and Flamethrower. Is it legit or hacked?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I have a question. A while back I got this shiny 10 ANNIV Typhlosion off GTS. Its ID number is 45685 and its moves are Quick Attack, Flame Wheel, Swift, and Flamethrower. Is it legit or hacked?
    Hacked beyond recognition.

1. Typh is a 10 ANIV, not a 10 ANNIV event.
    2. Said events cannot be shiny.
    3. The ID 45685 is not the event ID.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2010
    Hacked beyond recognition.

1. Typh is a 10 ANIV, not a 10 ANNIV event.
    2. Said events cannot be shiny.
    3. The ID 45685 is not the event ID.

This is true..I only trade on GTS for pokedex needs. 99% of the things on there are hacked.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Aigh.
    Okay, thanks, just needed to be sure.

I've actually gotten some legit Pokes off GTS, so it's not THAT bad. But I won't doubt it has plenty of hax.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Suggestion: we should have a thread where you can just trade random/junk pokemon back and forth with random users, just to have moreTrainer ID numbers and boost your chances in the lottery.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    I feel like even if we did have one of those it would still be extremely hard to win it. And everybody would have to constantly check it for it to work...

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    havent been on this site for a while used to be on all summer(some of you guys may remember me) but i didnt finish what i planned to finish originally(get a shiny copy of every pokemon) and i may be back for that and for a few events.......not sure though been playing ALOT of PS3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I would really like to recommend Mistress roses thread to anyone here. She has a whole lot of shinies and has a giveaway every weekend is which you can get 6 free pokemon! Sweet! My best trade was 5 free shinies! Yayyy!!!!!!!

vkeychain

Master to be
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 20, 2010
    Hi I can offer Any Sinnoh Starter for a Male Cubone with Perfect EV's or atleast he have a nature making him fast :)

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    I've won the lottery once...and had Mirage Island appear once. Essentially, we already have a thread like that...its called the quick trade thread xD. Besides, plenty of people have Master Balls, so the slim lottery to get one is just a waste of time.

Years
    I've won the lottery once...and had Mirage Island appear once. Essentially, we already have a thread like that...its called the quick trade thread xD. Besides, plenty of people have Master Balls, so the slim lottery to get one is just a waste of time.

Well, perhaps some people like to know "amazing, I just won the lottery in a pokemon game" and get a legit Master Ball from their own game besides the one they are given. But yeah, people can just use the Quick Trade Thread on their own for that sort of thing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Sorry if this is the wrong topic, but it's the best one I can find. does anyone know how to fix a bad Wi-Fi connection?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back