• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Sorry if this is the wrong topic, but it's the best one I can find. does anyone know how to fix a bad Wi-Fi connection?
    This redirects you to where you should ask for help. ^^

Well, that's annoying. I went to Gamestop last month to get PCP but now it's being released on wifi. Waste of bus money.
    Hahahaha, I noticed that as well. :S
    Well, I picked up the Jirachi wondercard today; I did not even step in Gamestop but downloaded it while outside. Pfft.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I went inside the Gamestop for mine. Wasn't gonna stand outside for it, cuz the area where the Gamestop that I went to was well known for random teenage mobs suddenly wreaking havoc. I wouldn't be surprised if I was standing outside and suddenly a random brat tried to snatch my DS from me.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    GameStop? Puh-leez, I walk on into Toys R Us(you can bet I feel so out of place)and grab events, preferably the day they come out. Screw tradin for them.

But if I'd known they were gonna put PCP on Wi-Fi, I'd have never went into GameStop and hid in the back corner with my DS Lite to get it.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    GameStop? Puh-leez, I walk on into Toys R Us(you can bet I feel so out of place)and grab events, preferably the day they come out. Screw tradin for them.

But if I'd known they were gonna put PCP on Wi-Fi, I'd have never went into GameStop and hid in the back corner with my DS Lite to get it.
    Lol I know what you mean, Although I just get the events outside the stores, Much easier :P.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    Who wants to trade (and battle) with me? I should be an easy win... Only 2 badges so far. I also added everyone who gave their pearl/diamond FCs. Mine is 3309 5990 1661. Add me please! I can give you litteraly any pokemon you want at level 100.
    Um....trades aren't allowed in this thread, and all battling is in the Battle Stadium.

Anyway, I tried that, Sudeki, both at Toys R Us and several GameStops, but it never worked. Maybe I was just too far out of range.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Um....trades aren't allowed in this thread, and all battling is in the Battle Stadium.

Anyway, I tried that, Sudeki, both at Toys R Us and several GameStops, but it never worked. Maybe I was just too far out of range.
    All I did was get to the myster gift screen, went infront of the store, got the Wonder card, And walked away :P, Took less then 3 seconds >_<, I'm so glad they put the PcP online, Because I missed it before >_<.
    And it might not work at like Toys R Us because its a big store.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I was able to sit at least 50 feet outside of Gamestop in my car to get the Jirachi event.

Years
    I was able to sit at least 50 feet outside of Gamestop in my car to get the Jirachi event.

If there was a "like" button here like on Facebook I would so hit it right now. xD

I hadn't even tried to get the events from outside. I just walked in, "I'm just here for the free pokemon :3" and walk out. If I'm not in a hurry I try to browse a bit for new games too - perfect opportunity. ^_^

firestormx19

i'm never loging in again.
    Years
    well tuesday was a great day for me. kazzy give me 7 pokemon from my want list. for my in game shyamin she give me 8 in the end because i asked her to leave them in the eggs. one she forget what egg it was. but i said that ok. so i give her a chimchar for the extra egg and in the extra egg was a torchic. so that was cool. thanks again kazzy. your on my white list so is ji.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I find it funny how some pokemon go around full circle. I've done trades which ended up with me getting one of my pokemon back from a completely different person. xD

Looks like all the IV breeding shops dried up again. Plenty o' IV trading, but no breeding >.>

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I find it funny how some pokemon go around full circle. I've done trades which ended up with me getting one of my pokemon back from a completely different person. xD

Looks like all the IV breeding shops dried up again. Plenty o' IV trading, but no breeding >.>
    Do you mean the other way around? >.<

All the Iv Breeing shops keep drying up because a.) no one wants to do it (takes friggin forever, or thats just me :P) and b.) everyone just wants (hacked) shinies.

By the way, anyone know how to check legitamacy of pokemon? I need to do that with all of my pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back