• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
  • I think I have a trade scheduled =)

It involves a Chansey + Seismic Toss ^^

I hope everyone is having good trades

Good news is I'm almost ready to begin breeding- progressed up to the Rocket Warehouse, then I can get your Ditto, breed, then tutor. It might even get done this weekend!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I have to trade with like...6 different people this weekend (assuming they're ready) and I forgot who half of them were. D:

I have 15 booked in so far for today, but luckily I wrote them all down -.- I did mean to trade yesterday, but I forgot that my Godparents were coming around for dinner so I spent most of the day trying really hard not to burn the roast XD (Chicken, potatoes, sausages, stuffing, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding, gravy, mint sauce and then Bakewell tart and chocolate tart. I. Just. MULTITASKED. D'8 dnw dinner guests again for a little while -.-).

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    I have 15 booked in so far for today, but luckily I wrote them all down -.- I did mean to trade yesterday, but I forgot that my Godparents were coming around for dinner so I spent most of the day trying really hard not to burn the roast XD (Chicken, potatoes, sausages, stuffing, parsnips, carrots, broccoli, Yorkshire pudding, gravy, mint sauce and then Bakewell tart and chocolate tart. I. Just. MULTITASKED. D'8 dnw dinner guests again for a little while -.-).

LOL!!! Can I come over too??? I love food and that stuff sounds really good :D Anddd to keep on the Trade Thread-ish topic...I look forward to starting my own trade thread (hopefully with my bud Tyros) this Xmas-yay!

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
  • Yeah, let's all teleport via wireless signals to Moriarty's house for dinner.
    Moriarty: Thanks a lot. You successfully made me hungry. -_-

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • Well, I'll be cooking the same thing for Christmas dinner too but if you want to come to that you've gotta alllllll bring me presents. xP

And yes, on-topicness...I have 27 trades to fulfil this weekend. ;____; Hooocrud.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Yo. I don't know if this should be in the Sinnoh Q&A thread, but it has to do with hacking, which is relevant to trades.

If you use the AR code to have all Pokeballs work first time, will the Pokemon caught show as hacked in a hack check?

xX

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Cool cool. Thanks Griffinbane! ^_^

Ah, woe is me... I traded away a Darkrai about an hour ago... It was for Jirachi and Feebas, so I guess it's okay, but... Alas, I love Darkrai so much...

xX

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I have a question for the Traders of PC, and I had no idea on where to put it, so I'll put it here. Feel free to move it if necessary.

On a scale of 1-10 (1 being common, 10 being super rare), how rare is TRU Arceus?

Michcat

Expert Breeder
    Years
  • I would like a shiny trapinch, vibrava, or flygon.
    in return, you can have one of these pokemon, any level you want(even level 100), any gender, holding a masterball.
    1) Celebi
    2) Jirachi
    3) Palkia
    4) Dialga
    5) Zapdos
    6) Articuno
    7) Moltras
    8) Giratina
    9) Heatran
    10) Darkrai
    11) Shaymin
    12) Arceus
    13) Regigigas
    14) Cresselia
    15) Uxie
    14) Azelf
    15) Mesprit
    16) Rotom
    17) Mewtwo
    18) Mew
    19) Kyogre
    20) Groudon
    21) Spiritomb
    22) Sceptile
    23) Charizard
    24) Venusaur
    25) Latias
    26) Latios
    27) Rayquaza
    28) Absol
    29) Blastoise
    30) Mudkip
    31) Marshtomp
    32) Swampert
    33) Torchick
    34) Combustion
    35) Blaziken
    36) Evee
    37) Valporeon
    38) Jolteon
    39) Flareon
    40) Squirtle
    41) Umbreon
    42) Espeon
    43) Glaceon
    44) Leafeon
    45) Regirock
    46) Registeel
    47) Amphardos
    48) Worturtle
    49) Sceptile
    50) Grovyle
    51) Treeko
    52) Chimchar
    53) Monferno
    54) Infernape
    55) Lucario

there are many, many, many other pokemon I own and would be willing to trade, but those are just the first that came to mind. I don't immediatly have all of the sinnoh starters, but I am getting a Turtwig and a Piplup soon. (btw, sorry for all of the spelling mistakes, I speak a different language :D)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back