• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmas

General
Years
  • What language is Mew's name in? What's the OT/ID? What ball was it captured in? With said information, I could determine if it is an event or hack.

Deoxys appears to be an event, as long as it was captured in a pokeball and has the event ID, 00010.
    Mew's language is in English. OT is "ANTHONY." ID No. is "46508." It was captured in a Master Ball.

And yay, I got a legit Deoxys. :3

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Mew's language is in English. OT is "ANTHONY." ID No. is "46508." It was captured in a Master Ball.

And yay, I got a legit Deoxys. :3

I am afraid that it is not legit, as only Japanese players could get the Emerald ticket. English Players got a Mew either with OT: Mystry or OT: Aura if Mew is from Hoenn.

Making a trade thread is hard!!

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • Well if it the Ho-Oh didnt have any EV's which it cant if it was caught at level 70 and still is level 70 Unless Vitamins were used so where they? If no Vitamins were used then its hacked because from what i found its IV's were
    10/31/31/1/31/5
    It had two more Points in attack which is impossible because the highest IV you can have is 31 so yeah its hacked, and if it didnt have any EV's it had an illegal IV comnination :/

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Can I have someone check to see if it is legit and UT?

Name: Mew
    OT: MYSTRY (Female)
    ID: 06930
    Exp: 560
    Serious Nature
    Dec. 2, 2009
    Arrived from Hoenn at Lv. 10
    Stats:42/27/25/27/25/25
    Knows Pound and Transform
    No ribbons
    Caught in a Pokéball

Infected with PKRS
    Yep, I'm quite sure that's legit. OT and ID pass.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • I finally got done catching all my Regi's in my Platinum ^__^

Regice
    Calm
    31/24/31/30/31/31

Regirock
    Carefull
    31/31/31/7/31/31

Registeel
    Carefull
    31/31/31/7/31/31

Regigigas
    Adamant
    31/31/31/24/31/31

Detox

Why bother, those things are useless besides Registeel and to an extent Regirock

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • Why bother, those things are useless besides Registeel and to an extent Regirock

Why bother? Because i can..... And it only took me about 10 minutes to RNG them and 30 Mins to Catch them (each), and it was well worth it to me ok? ;)
    EDIT:
    Also just now i caught this :D
    Gengar
    Rash
    31/30/30/31/31/31
    Hidden Power: Ice 70
    Hahah Perfect Scarf MixGar

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • i hatched a shiny weedle with four IV's at 31 :D great great day!

Nice Breed what Nature? And what IV's?

I've now got a MYSTRY Mew, and I need it UT checked, so I have a question: Does having PKRS make the Pokemon touched, or can it still be called as UT? And, on a side note, I'm going to find a way to educate myself on how to IV Pokemon and determine IV's. I'll be really busy, as long as I don't loose privilages to my games. :D

I would say having Pokerus still makes it UT as long as it doesnt have any EV's i'd call it UT
    And to determine IV's use a IV Calculator, the best one i would say is Metal Kids :D

Also im going to catch a Shaymin on my Pearl soon and i wanted to know what Hidden Power i should go for
    The Possiblilities are
    Timid Hidden Power: Fire 70
    Timid Hidden Power: Rock 70
    Modest Hidden Power: Ice 70
    I really want to do Timid Hidden Power Ice but theres no Seed i can use that doesnt require Emploop :(
    Any opinions on which one i should use?
    On a side note caught this a few minutes ago :P
    Kingdra
    Swift Swim
    31/31/31/17/31/31

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • i would go for timid HP fire ^_^
    and when im feeling not sick i will try the same

Alright Timid 31/X/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70 it is :D The only reason im doubting Hidden Power Fire is it always gives you a 30 Speed IV :( So i might still sonsider Modest 31/X/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 and throw on a Choice Scar :3 Thanks!

Detox

I just RNG bred these....wanted some opinions

Larvitar
    Jolly
    Sand Stream
    31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
    -Dragon Dance
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Leer

Seedot
    Adamant
    Chlorophyll
    Moveset when it is a Shiftry will be
    -Sucker Punch
    -Seed Bomb
    -Explosion
    -Swords Dance

Zubat
    Jolly
    Inner Focus
    -Brave Bird
    -Leech Life

Tyrogue
    Adamant
    Guts
    -Mach Punch
    -Bullet Punch
    -Leer

Detox

Adamant
    Chlorophyll
    Moveset when it is a Shiftry will be
    -Sucker Punch
    -Seed Bomb
    -Explosion
    -Swords Dance

Im mainly focused on this little guy...he is excellent in ubers, he can really screw a lot of things like Mewtwo and deoxys up... Just piar him with groudon to activate chlorophyll and sweep away.

Years
  • While we're on the subject of RNG, do you have to have your secret ID to RNG abuse at all, or do you only need it for shinies? I'm not much on hacking my game to find out my ID, and I haven't found a random shiny in my D/P/Pt games, so....

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
  • While we're on the subject of RNG, do you have to have your secret ID to RNG abuse at all, or do you only need it for shinies? I'm not much on hacking my game to find out my ID, and I haven't found a random shiny in my D/P/Pt games, so....

You do not need your SID for RNG Abusing Wild Pokemon or RNG Breeding, but yes you do need it for Breeding Shinies or if you want to RNG Abuse Wild Shinies. And there is a Math Equation to find your SID if you don want to use an AR and you actually dont need to use an AR all you have to do is send a Pokemon with your OT/ID to a person with Pokesav/AR that can check your SID for you
    Also i have ecountered like 11 Random Shinies too XD

Years
  • 11 shinies? You guys are waaaay luckier than me.

You do not need your SID for RNG Abusing Wild Pokemon or RNG Breeding, but yes you do need it for Breeding Shinies or if you want to RNG Abuse Wild Shinies. And there is a Math Equation to find your SID if you don want to use an AR and you actually dont need to use an AR all you have to do is send a Pokemon with your OT/ID to a person with Pokesav/AR that can check your SID for you
    Also i have ecountered like 11 Random Shinies too XD
    Thanks, that was the answer I wanted. :)

Are there any good guides for RNG'ing in HGSS? I want to be able to RNG Lugia and Suicune when the English version is released.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back