• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    Yesterday, I was chaining Snubbels and when i saw a patch and switched to my Ralts with Syncronise...I accidentally used teleport and broke my chain. It was the worst thing of all time.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    I need an event trasfered from my Pearl over to Diamond. Is there anyone on right now that can help with the transfer? Please PM/VM me your FC if you have time. Thanks.:)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    someone traded me a shiny clefairy today on the GTS not sure if its legit though
    Post its information (level, location, ball, moves, stats, nature, etc) and maybe someone can help you out. :o

I need an event trasfered from my Pearl over to Diamond. Is there anyone on right now that can help with the transfer? Please PM/VM me your FC if you have time. Thanks.:)
    Try Quick Trade, dood.

what is a DCC?
    never seen that before =/
    DCC is Daily Chit Chat, lolol.

JFK

hey there
    Years
    i got a deoxys from a trade the other day.
    it said it was from mining museum.
    is that legit?

TwilightBlade

Years
    Most likely legit.

Location and level caught are legal.
    Stats and IVs are legal (estimated to be 21 / 11 / 16 / 3 / 6 / 13).
    Ability and moves are legal.
    ID/OT is not blacklisted on my sources..

i got a deoxys from a trade the other day.
    it said it was from mining museum.
    is that legit?
    Hacked.

Deoxys is an event-only Pokemon, and mining museum is not a legal event location for Deoxys.

JFK

hey there
    Years
    TwilightBlade; said:
    Hacked.

Deoxys is an event-only Pokemon, and mining museum is not a legal event location for Deoxys.

yeah I thought so.. dang it...

EDIT: @dragonrush. no i just did :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    does anyone know if it possible to get a shiny moltres And Shiny Articuno both met at lv 50 and untouched...moltres met at route 226 , and articuno met at route 203..

the only game where these pokemon are roaming is in platinum...but they should be met at level 60 then right?!..

OT= Hobbit.. maybe that rinkels a bell ??

But the rest seems so legit...normal stats, no ribbons, normal attacks,

TwilightBlade

Years
    ssrobin: They come at level 50 in HGSS, but those locations are Sinnoh only (come at level 60). Both are messed up... Hacked.

Could you provide natures and ID number of both?

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2022
    ssrobin: They come at level 50 in HGSS, but those locations are Sinnoh only (come at level 60). Both are messed up... Hacked.

Could you provide natures and ID number of both?

moltres:

id: 32847
    nature: Naive

Articuno:

id: 32847
    nature: Hardy

HunterX101

Always Up for an IV battle
    Years
    Im about to go for Moltres on my SS. WHat nature should i go for. Im thinking Modest what do you guys think?

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    don't know if I should mention it here but since I can't find a place to do it otherwise. Could I find someone to help me evolve my Electrabuzz into a Electravire? I already have the item equipped it's just a trade to someone and then back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back